skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
New uptade is out but i prefer of waiting for someone to post the links cause im not gonna give 12 bucks for a game which the MC is a loser that doesnt fuck anyone and probably the 0.65 its gonna be another teasing without vaginal sex

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
New uptade is out but i prefer of waiting for someone to post the links cause im not gonna give 12 bucks for a game which the MC is a loser that doesnt fuck anyone and probably the 0.65 its gonna be another teasing without vaginal sex
In 2 weeks it will move to the $5 tier. As far as the vaginal sex you want - who can say. MC is certainly making some moves in this version.

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
Yeah next time im gonna wait. This game has the best models and animation but its just fucked that mc continues being a loser and keeps doing nothing also its fucking expensive

Mega
Mega
Mega

Last edited:
Reactions: goodbye890

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
And something that i still dont get it about this game its adding new girls to it. I mean no one cares about that lesbian couple the neighboor Lucia(worst model in the game) and that girl in mc‘s job. He doesnt fuck anyone so why you put them? This game could be good if you devs(reidlo darkmage) put the focus on the teacher and his family

And Reidlo dont try to act like a though guy sending me messages complaining that i shared the uptade you literally posted the game on a pirate forum and at least i gave u something but u're just an arrogant dev and good thing that u send that message cause i never gonna do this again and this is for everyone that wants to support this game

Last edited:
Reactions: goodbye890

Anep47

Nov 25, 2021
Hey, Reidlo . Nice game. When we can see a breast sucking scene for Sofia? You know, that milky boob need to be suck as soon as possible. .

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
There is absolutely nothing on this uptade. Its just a handjob from Dana and a blowjob from that lesbian couple. This game is going downwards and thanks to this dev he erased the MEGA links and blocked me on patreon :LUL: Reidlo u're lucky that darkmage baited me and i gave my money to your lazy project.

0.65 Win link:

Last edited:

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
There is absolutely nothing on this uptade. Its just a handjob from Dana and a blowjob from that lesbian couple. This game is going downwards and thanks to this dev he erased the MEGA links and blocked me on patreon :LUL: Reidlo u're lucky that darkmage baited me and i gave my money to your lazy project.

Im just uploading the PC link and im gonna post..
I never baited you. You paid because you enjoy the game and wanted to. If you are unhappy with the current update, you could have requested which content you wanted next. Something the high tiers can do. If we reach 250 subscribers we will do the Sofia update. If you post links we cannot make it there. I can ask that you are unbanned, but you did post a negative review. But leave it with me.

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
I never baited you. You paid because you enjoy the game and wanted to. If you are unhappy with the current update, you could have requested which content you wanted next. Something the high tiers can do. If we reach 250 subscribers we will do the Sofia update. If you post links we cannot make it there. I can ask that you are unbanned, but you did post a negative review. But leave it with me.
You share your game in every single thread my guy and always with that posts trying to say that the uptade is good and blah blah. Both of you two took the idea of Bad Bobby Saga and did this game but way worse also there is no positive things to say about this project its just negative the MC is a loser that cant dominate or even blackmail. There is no vaginal sex in this game its a scam. You should tell your friend to be thankful cause since the day he posted the new uptade on his patreon i was the only one that paid the 12 € member.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
You share your game in every single thread my guy and always with that posts trying to say that the uptade is good and blah blah. Both of you two took the idea of Bad Bobby Saga and did this game but way worse also there is no positive things to say about this project its just negative the MC is a loser that cant dominate or even blackmail. There is no vaginal sex in this game its a scam. You should tell your friend to be thankful cause since the day he posted the new uptade on his patreon i was the only one that paid the 12 € member.
I don't want to ruin the surprise but sex is planned and on the way. I think players like Sofia because she isn't immediately a whore as in so many other games. Nobody has complained, only you, for lack of proper sex. But mc needs to achieve it in game first. If we give it away early, it will cheapen the experience.

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
I don't want to ruin the surprise but sex is planned and on the way. I think players like Sofia because she isn't immediately a whore as in so many other games. Nobody has complained, only you, for lack of proper sex. But mc needs to achieve it in game first. If we give it away early, it will cheapen the experience.
But when? Its been 4 years not 4 months and MC doesnt fuck anyone not even the 10 women you two put on this game. He's not even a ''demon'' you guys tried to take the bbs narrative and make this a new Bobby but he's just loser it could be good if the focus were on his family and teacher.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
But when? Its been 4 years not 4 months and MC doesnt fuck anyone not even the 10 women you two put on this game. He's not even a ''demon'' you guys tried to take the bbs narrative and make this a new Bobby but he's just loser it could be good if the focus were on his family and teacher.
This thread has only been around for 2 years. You are thinking of someone else's game. Also we update every 1 -or just over 1- month, so we are definitely not lazy or other. Subscribers get something that they pay for every month, rather that fans of other games who basically pay money to people that don't need it and have offered no update - and are probably just milking subscribers and going on holiday or living their lives outside of making a game. We sweat blood to give a decent update in the time of a month. Please show some appreciation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxBerSerKxx

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
This thread has only been around for 2 years. You are thinking of someone else's game. Also we update every 1 -or just over 1- month, so we are definitely not lazy or other. Subscribers get something that they pay for every month, rather that fans of other games who basically pay money to people that don't need it and have offered no update - and are probably just milking subscribers and going on holiday or living their lives outside of making a game. We sweat blood to give a decent update in the time of a month. Please show some appreciation.
The project itself is lazy. Doesnt matter if uptades comes with 2-3 months. Since 0.57 its just teasing and with a bunch of women that no one cares like that girl from MC's job his neighboor and that lesbian couple. Also why you guys put his classmate on this game? Just for the NTR with the director? Now you get that every single girl that you two put on this game doesnt have any development? Even Erica(MC sister) has one scene and its not even him on action. Dont start drama because its obviously you two are milking too with all this teasing and this short uptades without any content. Even BBS that was abandoned since 2021 with a DEMO is better than every uptade you guys posted and at least has a sex scene even if its a game over.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
The project itself is lazy. Doesnt matter if uptades comes with 2-3 months. Since 0.57 its just teasing and with a bunch of women that no one cares like that girl from MC's job his neighboor and that lesbian couple. Also why you guys put his classmate on this game? Just for the NTR with the director? Now you get that every single girl that you two put on this game doesnt have any development? Even Erica(MC sister) has one scene and its not even him on action. Dont start drama because its obviously you two are milking too with all this teasing and this short uptades without any content. Even BBS that was abandoned since 2021 with a DEMO is better than every uptade you guys posted and at least has a sex scene even if its a game over.
We know that you want Sofia. Have a little patience and you will get her like you want. I don't think anybody thinks that demo is worth waiting 2 years. The thread has pretty much died again.

xxBerSerKxx

Mar 14, 2022
thank you _Darkmage_ and Reidlo for your hard work. i love it :love:
i get what skliakzipt is sayin i will translate he says : can you please focus on the family not easy sex :eek: and dont rush it o_O coz it will not make sense :alien: but make more rich content for them ? :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Reidlo
2.40 star(s) 54 Votes