_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Hell, same with me. Again! :mad:
But wasn't this already fixed in a previous version?
What the hell is the dev doing? Are we walking backwards?! Literally!?:eek:
Are you playing from the same busted save? Or are you starting the game again.

Jul 11, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.63 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 347 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
v0.64 Update?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.64 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain
Mega

Size 374 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
When I download from both of those links I get 0.64.
It says 0.64 but during installation it becomes 0.57

I even decided i was done with the game and uninstalled and tried to install new 0.64 but it switches to 0.57...

Idk, imma just leave it with that and move on

ps: when can we expect updated port on our red string loll!...

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Since the current version, you mean?
yeah, and if not do you plan on adding more in the next one because there is almost no storyline to her as of now, its all around the other people, and i love dana more than any other person in the whole game

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
yeah, and if not do you plan on adding more in the next one because there is almost no storyline to her as of now, its all around the other people, and i love dana more than any other person in the whole game
The thing is; we added Dana content and barely held steady with subscribers. Our biggest boost so far was the Sofia update. The current formula is: main family character update one month and then side character content, mostly. However there are some made Kara scenes to be implemented in game which might be done, this next update.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
The thing is; we added Dana content and barely held steady with subscribers. Our biggest boost so far was the Sofia update. The current formula is: main family character update one month and then side character content, mostly. However there are some made Kara scenes to be implemented in game which might be done, this next update.
that makes sense, anyhow i do love how the characters look like your great at character design, could you at least just partially add some dana content and still keep with the sofia updates, i just really think dana is one of the best character models ive ever seen, and like her stuff with the yoga stuff its so hot, hat tip to that, the angles are amazing

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes