tempio987^

Jan 25, 2023
"In my room in the afternoon, when it's quiet, I'll call Dana. My dick gets hard at the thought of it." How do I call her. I've been in my room in the afternoon so many times on different days, I've gone to her room, I've tried using the sms on the phone. How do I progress? Anyone else stuck?

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
I can only go to the garage, outside, kitchen and this room. I'm stuck. Clicking on Hints just says no hints available.
I don't know what level you are now but on the outside you can access the school at the first levels! Anyway there are some talks between MC and the father and mother, if I remember correctly.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
I can only go to the garage, outside, kitchen and this room. I'm stuck. Clicking on Hints just says no hints available.
No hints available means you are still in the prologue. At the walkway when you have the exits to the pool and the garage, you also have exit to the main map. Try it again after mc changes into his clothes.

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
But if the prologue is super easy and linear.
Or maybe you didn't read when it says to go to the room to play the console.

1688806797076.png

Reactions: Qalx

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020

Hell, same with me. Again! :mad:
But wasn't this already fixed in a previous version?
What the hell is the dev doing? Are we walking backwards?! Literally!?:eek:

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes