Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
I think this game was made for a very select group of people. If you dream of living in a movie like GroundHog Day where you repeat the same scene over and over and over and over and over and over and over then, you will love this game. No need viewing new scenes and moving forward. Just watch the same washing machine scene a thousand times. Lots of fun and excitment.

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
I think this game was made for a very select group of people. If you dream of living in a movie like GroundHog Day where you repeat the same scene over and over and over and over and over and over and over then, you will love this game. No need viewing new scenes and moving forward. Just watch the same washing machine scene a thousand times. Lots of fun and excitment.
If you know how to read the aids you should know that absolutely nothing is repeated.

Oct 26, 2022
Could somebody please tell me if this is the MC's mom?
It's Bad Bobby's for sure.
but he can't tell women from men... That's not Bad Bobby for sure!
I get English is a second language for some of you so I'll give Qalx a lesson so he doesn't embarrass himself again.
If I would have said "It's Bad Bobby." then Qalx's little trolling would be correct. I would have been identifying Bobby as the subject of my sentence.
But what I clearly wrote was "It's Bad Bobby's". The apostrophe and S shows ownership. As in the subject is possessed by Bobby.

So let's review class...
1. SuperPerv asked if the picture he posted was Demon Boy's mother.
2. I replied saying the model is for sure Bad Bobby's mother/Mrs. Anna. (giving him a link to the game.)
3. Then Qalx came in and embarrassed himself.

Have a great day everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: TommyTuba
2.40 star(s) 54 Votes