Enkaan

Sep 18, 2018
Hello, I'm stuck with Alicia when you have to wake up early to confirm that the plan goes well (the trap at the park). I don't know what to do. Tried with computer, clicking on the bed, waking up and going to the map...
I'm stuck with Erika too. "I wonder if all lesbians are great at sucking dick".
Any help is welcome :)
I have the same problem.

Reactions: Chronos7

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
LOL !!! Been blocked on his patreon page.. BUT! There is subscriber star... :p

On the side note, i think i posted like F hundreds updates here...
And now people I supported like 2-3 years ago ( some blocked me and now unblocked.. LOL)
are sending me messages to patron them again... HM... May do...

• Haha
Reactions: NierBooT

Helping dick

Aug 3, 2022
View attachment 1476950

Overview:
A wealthy and well-established family will have an economic mishap that will change their lives for the worse.
A catastrophe for some, except for our protagonist, who will use what is coming to his advantage.

Avoidable NTR
Thread Updated: 2023-08-20
Release Date: 2023-08-20
Developer: ReidloGames - - -
Censured: No
Version: 0.65
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
(v0.64): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(v0.64): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

mirrorofpain1234 and skliakzipt thanks for the links
* This port / unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1476568 View attachment 1457900 View attachment 1476609 View attachment 1476614 View attachment 1457901 View attachment 1476604 View attachment 1457909 View attachment 1476573 View attachment 1476574 View attachment 1476576 View attachment 1565386 View attachment 1565390 View attachment 1565391 View attachment 1565394 View attachment 1565395 View attachment 1565400 View attachment 1565491 View attachment 1480805
Atleast can we get to fuck anna in this version?? Or the sisters

• Haha
Reactions: onitosan

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Regarding your post, Erica is in the bathroom and I'm supposed to figure out what she's doing without being detected. What's the solution here?
Thnx in adv
I am posting an issue that I have been stuck on for a long while and hoping for some help.

Regarding the task below

Untitled1.jpg

On Friday while she is tanning, I click on Erica and get this below

Untitled3.jpg

Then move inside and click the hour glass and when Erica is in the bathroom, I click the door to spy, but get these options

Untitled2.jpg

When I enter the bathroom, these are the options provided

Untitled.jpg

FYI...The circled option is a deadlink, and when clicking it or leave, Erica immediately ends up in her room.

What is the solution for this task?

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
I am posting an issue that I have been stuck on for a long while and hoping for some help.

Regarding the task below

View attachment 2918121

On Friday while she is tanning, I click on Erica and get this below

View attachment 2918141

Then move inside and click the hour glass and when Erica is in the bathroom, I click the door to spy, but get these options

View attachment 2918144

When I enter the bathroom, these are the options provided

View attachment 2918148

FYI...The circled option is a deadlink, and when clicking it or leave, Erica immediately ends up in her room.

What is the solution for this task?
You can click on that green link or just leave manually and go to Erica's room. Most important thing though, is DONT get caught.

Last edited:

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
You can click on that green link or just leave manually and go to Erica's room. Most important thing though, is DONT get caught.
The green link is a deadlink. Clicking it is like clicking leave, I end up outside of the bathroom and Erica is then in her room. If I go to her room at that time, she is getting dressed, but that does not complete the task.

If I leave when she's in the bathroom and go to her room, what should I do in Erica's room? I need to do something to pass time and the hour glass is disabled when in their bedrooms.

I went to her room after the bathroom scene and left and it triggered the next scene w/ her leaving in black party dress.

Last edited:

Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
The green link is a deadlink. Clicking it is like clicking leave, I end up outside of the bathroom and Erica is then in her room. If I go to her room at that time, she is getting dressed, but that does not complete the task.

If I leave when she's in the bathroom and go to her room, what should I do in Erica's room? I need to do something to pass time and the hour glass is disabled when in their bedrooms.
After the bath go to Erica's room and don't let her see you.
And she will go out partying.
Spy on her in the bathroom and in her room without her seeing you.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes