Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
I'm dying to follow Erica's story in how Mc will try to save her sister from the blackmailer and how she will see it after he saves her and I'm dying to follow the story of the other sisters and Mc's mother :devilish::love:
I hope you will not dying here...

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Very likely he will... Of OLD AGE lol...
if he gets old and his hands start to shake he probably won't leave the game at all, he'll hold on to the game with both hands...just don't make his eyes pop out of his head like a snail from staring so much...

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
What is with Stifler, broke his toy?
Besides, it looks like the tier to unlock just a teaser is $15. "Little" bit for a teaser, dont you think??
I mean, the teaser, is there to TEASE!! a potential supporter to support the game project.

This developer will not listen tho, has own concept of "revenge" by blocking people on pateron lol!! NOT!

Shot himself in the foot here... (was aiming for the head but bullet couldnt find the brain after a week, so ... hit the foot instead...)

Reactions: AMUR48

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Shot himself in the foot here... (was aiming for the head but bullet couldnt find the brain after a week, so ... hit the foot instead...)
may be he tried to shot between his feet and the target was too small there...

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes