Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
nop. you didnt get it and u just want to be a troll with this cringe emojis and this embarassing english and if you really love their work just support them
What is really cringy is the fact that someone which mention frequently the ”uptades” critic the English of someone else...

Aug 20, 2023
No, the developer is blue balling and extending side characters. We may get an NTR with mother, banged by the debt collectors...
Yes! Her husband has a high debt and the creditors could charge the hot mother and she could pay with sex. It would be a wonderful scene, the guys doing a DP with her.

Reactions: Dev.i.aint

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
Yes! Her husband has a high debt and the creditors could charge the hot mother and she could pay with sex. It would be a wonderful scene, the guys doing a DP with her.
no lol. definitely not, the developer of this game only put NTR becaused he wanted more patreons that like this cuckhold content but MC's history is way more interesting but unfortunately he's a just loser, he cant fuck anyone with his third leg, he cant put his dick on a pussy and just ram it in. My guy doesnt even know what vaginal sex means i really dont get why this tag still here cause it doesnt show that on this game. When he was almost to fuck his coworker her husband came out of nowhere like :WaitWhat:, MC could've easily closed that door and at least lose his virginity

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
no lol. definitely not, the developer of this game only put NTR becaused he wanted more patreons that like this cuckhold content but MC's history is way more interesting but unfortunately he's a just loser, he cant fuck anyone with his third leg, he cant put his dick on a pussy and just ram it in. My guy doesnt even know what vaginal sex means i really dont get why this tag still here cause it doesnt show that on this game. When he was almost to fuck his coworker her husband came out of nowhere like :WaitWhat:, MC could've easily closed that door and at least lose his virginity
It was a poll request by the voters. Someone also paid in the past for Sophia route. So he had to make it but said it wont be possible in the future. Now it is, it seems...Whatever sells. I don't really blame him, doing games for living. However, because he pursued a niche contents, patreons are pulling out...
And, after years in development, there is no sexual contents. Meaning sex. just lots of teasing and blue balling... Shame...

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
It is strange to say the least the insistence with which the dev keeps the 0.65B bug-free version only for Patreon... it's not just about the need for money anymore, but also simple pettiness...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Weteran3D

Weteran3D

May 25, 2022
It is strange to say the least that the insistence with which the dev keeps the 0.65B bug-free version only for Patreon... it's not just about the need for money anymore, but also simple pettiness...
Huh. Do you remember when the very first version of the game was released, with almost no content, but the developer wrote that let's support with money, this game has such a great potential and don't dare to pirate and share links. Let's pay money. Already then it became clear that it looks strange. How, dude, you have no content, but you seriously want to get so much money? First fill the game with content. If the product is good, people will bring him money. But he still doesn't understand what his problem is.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Huh. Do you remember when the very first version of the game was released, with almost no content, but the developer wrote that let's support with money, this game has such a great potential and don't dare to pirate and share links. Let's pay money. Already then it became clear that it looks strange. How, dude, you have no content, but you seriously want to get so much money? First fill the game with content. If the product is good, people will bring him money. But he still doesn't understand what his problem is.
Exactly what ive been saying for the last few months... I supported him for 2 months on top tier... he didnt release so i cancelled. He released few days after i cancelled... do you think i got the link??? FUCK NO!!
Scammer.

Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023
The development pace is slow as shit, still NOT A SINGLE SEGS SCENE!

The author is lucky that the girls are hot and in variety, ( I fancy Kara the most but I'm almost as horny towards the skinny youngest sister whose name I forgot, but then again the boss, the mother and the middle sister are also hot as hell) and that the MC has got a big D (not gay here, I just think that incest is far more convincible even the MC has it)

Aug 20, 2023
The MC doesn't eat anyone! They said that the focus will no longer be on his mother, abandoning the route of the hottest woman in the game is unforgivable. The game is shit if no one fucked the MC's mother.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes