gordovalor

May 9, 2022
Un consejo amistoso incluye una historia de mc y las chicas, incluye escenas sexuales con la madre y mc y sus hermanas y verás más fanáticos del juego, no te involucres en que otros se follen a la madre de mc, así es. No hace nada bueno, puedes agregar una historia de que quieren secuestrar a la mamá de Mc o que la quieren chantajear, pero eso significa que otros la atrapan, es una buena historia y ya verás amigo.
Me parece que la posibilidad del NTR le da mas emoción a la historia, porque sino es solo esperar siempre a que el protagonista se las coja a todas y eso a mí me aburre, salvo que se haga interesante de alguna forma como por ejemplo algo taboo, pero si entiendo que los demás usuarios no quieren cosas así porque se sienten cucks.

Igualmente el juego no tiene apoyo aunque no tenga NTR, por lo que veo que la estrategia del desarrollador es atraer a la gente que le gusta el NTR con esta medida, al principio solo pensaba poner unas pequeñas cosas para así atraer a ese público pero viendo que la gente "normal" no le da apoyo entonces tiene que recurrir al público NTR.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
You are both right... However, dev was taking money for several years and the game has not progressed much. NTR is always kinda a nishe here, on F95. I am waiting for the next update. We will see...
Takes so F long tho... Supposed to be in October. October half way through and no updates or anything...
Survey was YES for NTR, so IDK if it will be in this version or another.... MC mom will be spit roasted or fucked or what...

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2023
You are both right... However, dev was taking money for several years and the game has not progressed much. NTR is always kinda a nishe here, on F95. I am waiting for the next update. We will see...
Takes so F long tho... Supposed to be in October. October half way through and no updates or anything...
Survey was YES for NTR, so IDK if it will be in this version or another.... MC mom will be spit roasted or fucked or what...
I hope she gets fucked, and by lots of men! :p

wkz

May 8, 2022
It doesn't make sense for this game to be in two stars...it's a very good and promising game....I pray the devs don't abandon the game
Just because most of the people here don't like sandbox game, they thank a sandbox game is grind and waste of time.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It doesn't make sense for this game to be in two stars...it's a very good and promising game....I pray the devs don't abandon the game
Rated 2 stars because there was no real progress for the last few years.
Only recently the creators started to put more tease and lewd scenes.
Not sure if it has anything to do with me telling him off, what i think the game should have after such a long time...
I hope so, that my arguments sinked in somewhere... And the game seems to be better for last 2 updates.
Still blue balls tho... This is about to change as supporters voted for MC mom to be screwed (NTR).
No update on game progress since end of September tho...

gordovalor

May 9, 2022
Rated 2 stars because there was no real progress for the last few years.
Only recently the creators started to put more tease and lewd scenes.
Not sure if it has anything to do with me telling him off, what i think the game should have after such a long time...
I hope so, that my arguments sinked in somewhere... And the game seems to be better for last 2 updates.
Still blue balls tho... This is about to change as supporters voted for MC mom to be screwed (NTR).
No update on game progress since end of September tho...
I like how the story unfolds because I enjoy stories that simmer slowly. What I don't like is the update pace due to the limited content in each of them. If the content were increased by 50%, I believe more people would support it, and it wouldn't necessarily have to include sex scenes.

On the other hand, I find it unnecessary to increase the resolution of the recent renders, as there hasn't been a significant improvement in quality. I would prefer that the effort to create higher quality renders be directed towards producing a larger quantity, in this case.

onitosan

Nov 20, 2021
Always the same, first they stimulate people to get their money and then progress moves at the speed of a turtle ;)

aa loading.gif

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes