skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
Just like i said, uptades coming more fast doesnt mean that gonna turn this good. Dissapointed as well, nothing new again. Try to give this project more 1 year and maybe something happens.

Reactions: Scotty1212

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
op Please update

Sorry guys, but i will not be supporting this creator anymore. Waste of money.
Better to support someone who does have the vission and passion, not creating a blue ball game just for the money.

MAC

PC

ANDROID

gordovalor

May 9, 2022
op Please update

Sorry guys, but i will not be supporting this creator anymore. Waste of money.
Better to support someone who does have the vission and passion, not creating a blue ball game just for the money.

MAC
Mega

PC
Mega

ANDROID
Mega
Thanks, my boy.

The update feels empty, I understand that the animations cost a lot to make, but it feels like it's missing, it feels like a small piece.

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
Scotty1212 talks about blue balls and is a fan of badBobby. The joke tells itself.
You only have to look at his troll posts to see that he's a crybaby and just needs to be the centre of attention.

Reactions: American Gothic
Jun 30, 2020
In the prologue I have an issue. Dad comes into the house, is sad on the bad and I have 2 options. But no matter what I do the game just stops responding after I exit the parents room. I am supposed to go to sleep (according to the walkthrough) but nothing happens nothing clickable no way to go back all I can is go to the main menu of the game. Does anyone have a solution?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DemonBoySaga-0.66
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes