Labras The Labrerer

Nov 10, 2019
Seems interesting. So an honest question here. Why so many games have incest content? Like it could be great with just random people or friends or people at school/work but why does 99% of the game gotta be parents or siblings or aunt?
I don't know if it's really an honest question, but I'll answer honestly. You're wrong about 99% of games being about incest, not the majority even, in last updates frontpage for example there are 30 games on page 1, just 5 of them are incest-related. Let's see the full released games content on site - All games available: 15737; with incest: 2263 games, meaning roughly 15%. So you're argumentation is intrinsically wrong, concerning the question itself: It's a matter of preference, as yours to not like it, there is the possibility of other people liking things that you don't actually like. Me for example, I don't particularly like incest myself over other genres that are much more appealing to me, but disregarding that, I don't have siblings, my actual mother is much beyond my preferred age range for even being a consideration, like 20 years beyond, my aunts are on that range or even older, I don't have female cousins either, considering all that and how they don't look particularly attractive to me, makes me wonder how it would be to have a experience that I don't have in my current life. Cause games for me are a form of escapism, you know, alternate reality/experiences. What in actuality don't make sense to me is play a game that is exactly like my current reality with possibilities or interactions that I would most probably have/will have. Could I, maybe, invest more time in real life than playing a game about relationships that I could have in real life, and even, I don't know, find a real longtime partner, find a better job, have real friends over emulating that on a computer? But again, is matter of opinion.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Seems interesting. So an honest question here. Why so many games have incest content? Like it could be great with just random people or friends or people at school/work but why does 99% of the game gotta be parents or siblings or aunt?
Well, one of the opinions has already been expressed. I’ll just add this from a lack of imagination. The creators of such games need a plot, and preferably one that is more or less believable. So in many ways, it’s most likely not preferences that play the main role, but an easier way to provide the protagonist with girls within walking distance with a justified legend for this.

Efan saja

Oct 10, 2019
can anyone tell me how to contact mandin for dana quest? i dont see any message button or anything only thing there is "lesson 1" and lesson 2 ?

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
can anyone please share screenshots of the new scenes for the update and just put it under spoilers.
I just want to see for myself if I'm going to play this one or just wait for more updates.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Because incest is taboo and therefore more titillating for many. :D

Reactions: lordzr

jaxsonhewette

Jun 14, 2017
I don't know if it's really an honest question, but I'll answer honestly. You're wrong about 99% of games being about incest, not the majority even, in last updates frontpage for example there are 30 games on page 1, just 5 of them are incest-related. Let's see the full released games content on site - All games available: 15737; with incest: 2263 games, meaning roughly 15%. So you're argumentation is intrinsically wrong, concerning the question itself: It's a matter of preference, as yours to not like it, there is the possibility of other people liking things that you don't actually like. Me for example, I don't particularly like incest myself over other genres that are much more appealing to me, but disregarding that, I don't have siblings, my actual mother is much beyond my preferred age range for even being a consideration, like 20 years beyond, my aunts are on that range or even older, I don't have female cousins either, considering all that and how they don't look particularly attractive to me, makes me wonder how it would be to have a experience that I don't have in my current life. Cause games for me are a form of escapism, you know, alternate reality/experiences. What in actuality don't make sense to me is play a game that is exactly like my current reality with possibilities or interactions that I would most probably have/will have. Could I, maybe, invest more time in real life than playing a game about relationships that I could have in real life, and even, I don't know, find a real longtime partner, find a better job, have real friends over emulating that on a computer? But again, is matter of opinion.
Okay maybe it’s the timing and me more likely to look at games with over a million views. Either way, thanks for the reply!

Weteran3D

May 25, 2022
I don't get it. There should be NTR content with Sofia getting fucked by bankers for debts. So why isn't it in this version?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
1 Massage Mom, office scene
2 Massage Lucias boobs
3 Evidence and ntr with Erica

what about who know Mom and the pictures? how to advance?
is there anything more to do?

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes