Aug 20, 2023
I think I had hiccups that lasted longer than this update! The only "interesting" thing about this game is that with each version the duration and intensity of the last update are inversely proportional to the promises made
Yes! And the annoying mother doesn't release her pussy to the kid right away!

LLLkira

Aug 7, 2019
me gusta este juego una lastima que sea como el 99% de proyectos sacan una actualizacion al año si bien te va ya que hay algunos que terdan mas de año

Timmytank

Oct 4, 2022
Is it possible to get a save file upto the dinner with mom. I went to Mikes and now I am stuck and can't advance time.

Can't revert back either as I clicked around too much so lost all my autosaves. Please help was enjoying the game up until getting stuck :(

Have included my stuck save if it helps.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Is it possible to get a save file upto the dinner with mom. I went to Mikes and now I am stuck and can't advance time.

Can't revert back either as I clicked around too much so lost all my autosaves. Please help was enjoying the game up until getting stuck :(

Have included my stuck save if it helps.
Mike's house scene is information I can use. I will look at your save, but which scene was it. If your autosaves go back far enough, you can skip that and go to get ready for the party at home in midday.

JiggyliFAP

Jun 19, 2020
When? I can't seem to find him there either. That's why I resorted to asking here. I tried talking to Lucia then going to Library, he still won't come out. So mine's probably bugged.

EDIT: LOL. I launched my game to try again after writing this message. This time. I saw him, might just have needed to restart the game.

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Okay so the only sex acts you got in 2 years and half of development is semi rape at Carla and a blowjob from lesbian chick .. but then you have real sex which is NTR with Erica and Adam father (which can be considered rape as well cause she was drunk ) this is going nowhere ... probably sex would happen in 3 years time for MC

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
What's up, does anyone know how to get through? it says that I have to take online courses to help Kara on her website but don't appear anything on the computer, and also says that I have to find a way to suck milk directly from mom's tits, but I can't find what to do
tanks

Reactions: lucathesaint

Timmytank

Oct 4, 2022
Mike's house scene is information I can use. I will look at your save, but which scene was it. If your autosaves go back far enough, you can skip that and go to get ready for the party at home in midday.
It’s going to Mikes house event where you can get her panties.

During the dinner day you cannot advance time using standard controls so triggering the Mikes house event pushes time beyond the dinner event start time. Results in getting stuck because the time advance lock persists but there are no events that can be used to advance the time such as console, tv or nap etc.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes