Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023
Thanks, ABSOLUTELY NOBODY, for having answered that question. So I had to play and answer.

ABOUT THE UPDATE CHANGE LOG.
*spoiler alert, SPOILER ALERT*

LUCIA:
He massages her boobs on her bed.
After saying he'll delete her naked video, he asks for help saying the needs to be cool around girls and be confident. So she reluctantly accepts

Sophia (mom)
Massages her in her underwear on her bed after she got drunk.

Oh, and he overheard her conversation with her naughty neighbor (woman), in which Sophia admits to missing a dick

Erika:
He watches a video of her getting fuck*d by her boyfriend's dad after finding the flashdrive when he broke into his flat.

You're welcome, guys

Reactions: litovsky

JokerWasRight

Oct 11, 2018
There is a bug (at least for me) with checking lana diary for information on swimming, the diary says aboyt how she doesnt want the other sisters to be there, but when i close diary mc says there is nothing new. Cant progress her anymore.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Thanks, ABSOLUTELY NOBODY, for having answered that question. So I had to play and answer.

LUCIA:
After saying he'll delete her naked video, he asks for help saying the needs to be cool around girls and be confident. So she reluctantly accepts

Sophia (mom)

Oh, and he overheard her conversation with her naughty neighbor (woman), in which Sophia admits to missing a dick

Erika:
He watches a video of her getting fuck*d by her boyfriend's dad after finding the flashdrive when he broke into his flat.

You're welcome, guys
Would be a lot better if you actually provided save files.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
DEV how will it be possible to avoid this NTR, in the game, will there be any memories or something?
I may be wrong, but how is it possible to play this game when you as a player don't even know the basic rules? On the cell phone in the game you have the option to activate or not NTR!

Stivler

Dec 10, 2020

LUCIA:

Sophia (mom)

Erika:

You're welcome, guys
Is sucking tits available of Sophia?

Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023
Is sucking tits available of Sophia?
Nope, maybe next update, but as far as I know the dev, unlikely...
Next update will prolly be just Carla, the new neighbor and perhaps the hot classmate and that's it.

So sucking mom's TTs will have to w8 2 or 3 more updates (i believe 3)

Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023

Thanks for walkthrough!

But I'm still stuck in Lucia's event.
Where and when can I talk to her?

You mean after you've caught her red handed?

Have you seen her text message on your smartphone?

Then just keep trying to go to her house in the map whenever you can, you'll eventually manage to

litovsky

Nov 6, 2022
You mean after you've caught her red handed?

Have you seen her text message on your smartphone?
Yes to both.

This is what it shows on ihelp:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't talk to her after the class and I don't know how to go to her house.

Let me see if can manage to get through this.

Thanks

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Click on the phone, go to the phone call icon, click call then grandmother
Jesus.... benn playing the game from the beginning.... I dont have grandmother when i press call on my cellphone....
Where did this grandmother came from???? Did i forgot her?????
Anybody have the grandma in the phone?????

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Jesus.... benn playing the game from the beginning.... I dont have grandmother when i press call on my cellphone....
Where did this grandmother came from???? Did i forgot her?????
Anybody have the grandma in the phone?????
You found Dana (if I don't mistake) speaking at the phone with grandmother at one of halls or near the house and from there you obtain the number of GMa. The time is after that indication came.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes