GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Please anyone know's how to contact Mandin?
because I can't find message icon on pc
:LOL: some silly goons telling you just goto your pc are idiots.
You have to open the massage link in your pc and where you see the training options, you'll see a link to contact Mandin

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Ok, I've made progress from where I was stuck before and now have access to Adam's apartment, but according to memo, it's never the right time to access the apartment. Has anyone accessed the apartment yet and if yes, when?

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Ok, I've made progress from where I was stuck before and now have access to Adam's apartment, but according to memo, it's never the right time to access the apartment. Has anyone accessed the apartment yet and if yes, when?
Finally made it into Adam's apartment and after I beat the shit out of him, I managed to get the blackmail evidence he had on Erica and deleted it from his phone. Ok, a bit of exaggeration there with a plot twist since what actually happened was I climbed up a storm drain and witnessed a lesbian sex scene. Adam is still breathing for now

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
I'm playing with version 0.65, have I reached the end of 0.65 or is there still something to do for Erica, Kara or Carla?

Untitled.png

Thnx in adv

Grrd8

Sep 15, 2023
Can someone Help me? I can not advance.

I am at the point where we have the dinner with sofia after she gets the job, but i can not advance to night can someone tell me ow to do it?
1694766743630.png
Thanks

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Can someone Help me? I can not advance.

I am at the point where we have the dinner with sofia after she gets the job, but i can not advance to night can someone tell me ow to do it?
View attachment 2931626
Thanks
Fuck, you are in afternoon somehow. What you need is in midday. Let me know if you remember how you were able to get to afternoon, so we can block it off.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
I'm dying to follow Erica's story in how Mc will try to save her sister from the blackmailer and how she will see it after he saves her and I'm dying to follow the story of the other sisters and Mc's mother :devilish::love:

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes