Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Why does so many Devs have to use programs where you have to either wait like 5 hours or pay just to download the mods and extras? i thought everything was supposed to be free? talk about a liars. I tried using the mega for the mods and extras on a couple f games but it says that i either have to wait 5 hours or pay monthly which i can't afford.

Nov 1, 2018
Hello Folks!
I'm stuck on Dana quest for a few updates, any one now if there's a bug or something not indicated ?
I check the diary and finished the 2 massage from Mando. Can't see anything else..

BDI

May 23, 2017
I'm stuck on the Saturday of Sofia's party and can't forward time,how can I proceed from here? It is in the morning.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I'm stuck on the Saturday of Sofia's party and can't forward time,how can I proceed from here? It is in the morning.
Click on the tv in the mc's room and play video games on the console until it wont let u anymore.

Reactions: Aleks Mark

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Save Editor Online says: " Your RenPy version have some save protection, to disable find this file \renpy\savetoken.py and replace if token_dir is None: by if True:"

I found:

Python:
def init_tokens():
    global token_dir
    global signing_keys
    global verifying_keys
    global should_upgrade

if renpy.config.save_directory is None:
        should_upgrade = True
        return

# Determine the current save token, and the list of accepted save tokens.
    token_dir = renpy.__main__.path_to_saves(renpy.config.gamedir, "tokens")

if token_dir is None:
        return
Should it be?

Python:
def init_tokens():
    global token_dir
    global signing_keys
    global verifying_keys
    global should_upgrade

if renpy.config.save_directory is None:
        should_upgrade = True
        return

# Determine the current save token, and the list of accepted save tokens.
    token_dir = renpy.__main__.path_to_saves(renpy.config.gamedir, "tokens")

if True:
        return
And that's it?

popopopopooop

Oct 18, 2019
lmao @theman11 review sums up my opinion on sandbox games perfectly. See I don't mind em if they flow well and are clear in terms of what to do.

But so far some highly rated P games with sandbox have been so insufferable to play. I like long fleshed out games but it seems like these types of games are only long due to the fact that you need to do x thing so many times or talk to this character with the same dialogue again and again or have to figure out some random sequence of things to do or places to go like how the hell is that fun. Some people say VN type games are not games but like who cares. I'd take VN and choices over sandbox aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany day.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes