lucathesaint

Jul 29, 2022
Can't skip time during the party day (says can't waste time). And I have no activities that make time go forward. I'm stuck what do I do? Help

Last edited:
Reactions: KateOlive

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
To everyone with sunk cost fallacy investment in this, just know, almost every game ever made is better than this. Value yourself and time more, please.

gamzheka

Sep 22, 2018
Any ideas?? i went to her work place saw the boss looking at her but still nothing she doesnt sit behind tv anymore stays in her room and once i click it says "i wish i had wine when she asked" meanwhile at that time i had the damn wine -_-
View attachment 3257631
how and whos to talk about to triger the quest? before that i cant find lena anywhere

onitosan

Nov 20, 2021
Years pass and there is still nothing in the game. On top of that, I wasted a whole 10 minutes of my time playing LOL

anna-frozen-sleeping-jexajbc89uks8ww4.gif

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
How do I see Dana handing in her coursework?

EDIT: Now, how do I "get close to" Sofia to rub her pussy?

I am leaving Erica alone for now. Is that the end of her content?

Last edited:

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Stuck?
Clicking on bed at various points gets a stop and think event for several characters events.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
stuck with Alicia says I should get up early for the plan I do nothing happens in uni and I keep clicking the park where it's supposed to take place but nothing happens also having trouble with Erica says I should leave her alone I completely finished Dana this update and went to Erica on the couch all she says is what are you looking at that's it objective doesn't change or anything

Last edited:

Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023
stuck with Alicia says I should get up early for the plan I do nothing happens in uni and I keep clicking the park where it's supposed to take place but nothing happens also having trouble with Erica says I should leave her alone I completely finished Dana this update and went to Erica on the couch all she says is what are you looking at that's it objective doesn't change or anything
About Alicia, try progressing with other girls first. (Irs really strange though, maybe you woke up on Saturday, then you'll have to wait until Monday)

About Erica, have you tried to spy on her on Friday? Like, do that more than once:
Spy on her in the bathroom, then leave before she notices, then immediately spy on her in her room, and again leave b4 she notices you'll see her going out)

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes