Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023
Nor Watching tv or playing video games works... what did I do wrong ?
Try going to school, working etc... When MC finally says you don't have time for anything else because of the party, then go you your room and he'll get dressed.
(Btw, have you tried going to the kitchen and taking to the girls? Kara wearing jeans shorts is smoking hot)

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
i dont know why the MC is so adamant about Lucia shaving her pussy, Dev just in case you didn't know some of us like a pussy with hair lol there is no such thing as a pussy with hair being "out of style" we should have a choice for this instead of forcing it down our throats. i dont see why every female character needs to have that shit shaved like an alien. im craving to fuck Kara all the way already! xD

Last edited:

TheSmokeGuy

Aug 18, 2021
Sooo how do you start the Continuation of Lucia's story. I saw her once at school and now I can't click on her. Son is nowhere to be seen, I can go to her place once in a blue moon but nothing. Have done this since the update come out but nothing. Am I missing something ?? Cheers in advance.

Asmo7

Jul 31, 2023
Hi guys, I'm stuck on the following tasks: -I have to find a way to suck milk from mom's tits
Any one know how complet this task?

Reactions: Sonny86

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Could some kind soul please explain WHEN AHD WHERE THE FUCK can Lucia be found? Thamks in advance, have a good day.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes