master861

Nov 4, 2022
If you forged the invites dates, next weekend Sofia is going out shopping for party ingriedents, in corridor, you can go with her. Then next weekend she comes to your room, and tells you to go out to friends as the guests will come.
yes thx solved it by dit load are backup save xd now how the hell i invit carla to are coffee she only say's your work great nothing more?
xd never mind need to go at the we to the work :oops:
Is ther realy only 1 sex scene on the non ntr route with carla because the log say's end for version 0.61 but the game version is 0.67
and the orther log say's she dont whant see me right now and how i get the milk from sofias breast?

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotty1212

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
yes thx solved it by dit load are backup save xd now how the hell i invit carla to are coffee she only say's your work great nothing more?
xd never mind need to go at the we to the work :oops:
Is ther realy only 1 sex scene on the non ntr route with carla because the log say's end for version 0.61 but the game version is 0.67
and the orther log say's she dont whant see me right now and how i get the milk from sofias breast?
because the content is so poor, I, enabled the ntr...

a-user

Jun 28, 2017
Im stuck on dana's quest. Ihelp tells me i have to "In my room in the afternoon, when it's quiet, i'll call Dana."

However i can only call grandma, and whenever i call grandma it tells me No Response *Under Constructions*.

Yet not all scenes of Dana are unlocked so what am i doing wrong?

panzerarg

Jun 24, 2021
Im stuck on dana's quest. Ihelp tells me i have to "In my room in the afternoon, when it's quiet, i'll call Dana."

However i can only call grandma, and whenever i call grandma it tells me No Response *Under Constructions*.

Yet not all scenes of Dana are unlocked so what am i doing wrong?

When its related to "think" "plan" or similar mean you must click on the bed, there you will find more lines, hope that help.

TheSmokeGuy

Aug 18, 2021
So Lucia was confronted in the school hallway and she ran away. When she is obviously at home we need to know where mike is. He is not in the Library and I have looked there for nearly two weeks in the morning as it is shut in the arvo. Can anyone be more precise as to where he is, what day and time of day please.

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
So Lucia was confronted in the school hallway and she ran away. When she is obviously at home we need to know where mike is. He is not in the Library and I have looked there for nearly two weeks in the morning as it is shut in the arvo. Can anyone be more precise as to where he is, what day and time of day please.
The friend is in the library after going to class at the university.

Reactions: HGR11957

tuckyjr211

Mar 22, 2020
i am stuck on this part, everytime i go to her house it dont let me as its "need to find where mike is so i can make sure he dont come home", i have been to the library every day and he aint there. wtf is he

1705338449252.png

Jul 11, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.66 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 433 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Hey bro can you please update your Android Port to latest version 0.67 ? Thanks.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Meet Mike after lessons and he says about visiting library. Just go to library and click on him.
Second time you ask him to play games, either after class or library, can't remember. Then you go to Mike's house

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes