skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
It's an old game that has been reposted several times, but none have managed to make it into a completely good looking game. It has its faults here and there, but we shouldn't complain so much. There are devs trying and this is a tough nut to crack

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
It's an old game that has been reposted several times, but none have managed to make it into a completely good looking game. It has its faults here and there, but we shouldn't complain so much. There are devs trying and this is a tough nut to crack
You are referring to bad bobby saga? That isn't this game.

magvearn

Jun 4, 2021
no actual penetration, just blue ball galore. Will w8 for actual update with penetration (not dream sequence or fantasy) or a completed tag. Good luck Dev, cya in a year or 2.

Reactions: Draftedpunk0

a-user

Jun 28, 2017
When its related to "think" "plan" or similar mean you must click on the bed, there you will find more lines, hope that help.
Thanks, allthough i would personally find it more logical that if it sais call that i would have to use my phone rather then my bed o_O

a-user

Jun 28, 2017
If you forged the invites dates, next weekend Sofia is going out shopping for party ingriedents, in corridor, you can go with her. Then next weekend she comes to your room, and tells you to go out to friends as the guests will come.
Does this have to be the next weekend? For me i already have all her scenes but i failed to catch her next weekend probably and now im stuck with 3 quests on sophia. Photos which sais is under construction. Milk, which is said on the forums to not be fully implemented yet. And the party quest which sais "I think Sophia might go shopping for her work party on her day off"

Another quest that is still in the logs is the one for the lesbians. I don't mind that you are able to miss quests but then they should be striped out or something.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Does this have to be the next weekend? For me i already have all her scenes but i failed to catch her next weekend probably and now im stuck with 3 quests on sophia. Photos which sais is under construction. Milk, which is said on the forums to not be fully implemented yet. And the party quest which sais "I think Sophia might go shopping for her work party on her day off"

Another quest that is still in the logs is the one for the lesbians. I don't mind that you are able to miss quests but then they should be striped out or something.
shopping will progress story on party. you need to tag along. I bieve it's in weekend. Sunday. and she wil l be in exit hall.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Are you certain about a year? :unsure:
You are missing potential supporters by too much blue balling. But this is just my opinion. Other devs stall updates as well just to milk money. There are few better sites, some Asian, where you could sell your game, but only after completion. Which I think can be anything between 3 to 5 years at the current pace. I wrote him, I wish him well, but current pace and no main characters sex, will kill the game.

Reactions: Irrfan007

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019

Tmacswizzy

Feb 6, 2022
So this is my 1st time playing and I'm stuck with Erica's quest it just says "I will leave her alone for now" I thought maybe I just needed to progress other girls but I've completed everyone but Sophia now so that's seeming unlikely and there's a scene I haven't unlocked for her so I didn't think her line was just over

Reactions: Scotty1212
2.40 star(s) 54 Votes