Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
So this is my 1st time playing and I'm stuck with Erica's quest it just says "I will leave her alone for now" I thought maybe I just needed to progress other girls but I've completed everyone but Sophia now so that's seeming unlikely and there's a scene I haven't unlocked for her so I didn't think her line was just over
yes, progres other sisters

Paul-123

Mar 28, 2022
It is planned in the next big Sofia version. For when we reach 250 subscribers.
Hi, I decided to write to you here you already have 229 patrons of Patreon + subscribestar, so there is a good chance to continue the story of Sofia, as this was not enough in the last update!
I think it's better to continue... :illuminati:(y)

Last edited:

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Hi, I decided to write to you here you already have 229 patrons of Patreon + subscribestar, so there is a good chance to continue the story of Sofia, as this was not enough in the last update!
I think it's better to continue... :illuminati:(y)
Almost, but not quite. Other women need some love too.

Paul-123

Mar 28, 2022
Almost, but not quite. Other women need some love too.
Hi, yes, I understand that, but you have to admit that there was little content for Sofia in the last update...
I think need to continue Sofia's story, then it will increase interest in the game!
already 231 subscribers!

Reactions: Denny322

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Hi, yes, I understand that, but you have to admit that there was little content for Sofia in the last update...
I think need to continue Sofia's story, then it will increase interest in the game!
already 231 subscribers!
Any plans to change the game play? I'm enjoying the story, but man it's a grind. It takes interactive to next level.

LociHUN2003

Mar 12, 2019
Okay but Kara another quest is " I almost tought Kara had woken up. Was she dreaming of being f*ed?" now how do i do? And Erica I will leave her alone for now how long will be i waiting ?

hotboy17

May 27, 2019
There is no way to contact Mandin , even after reading diary .

Edit :Click on bed , during the day time

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
already 231 subscribers!
save it. they want money...

Jul 11, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.66 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 433 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Hey bro can you please update your Android port to latest version 0.67? Thank you

• Wow
Reactions: estrada777

Paul-123

Mar 28, 2022
So since we don't have a consistent 250+ subscribers, our next options are: Carla, One or more Lesbianas, Claire and friends, Lena and family.
Hi, then I suggest you do this: continue the story for Alicia, then for Carla and add some more story for Sofia, because it wasn't enough! (y)

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes