Shattered85

Sep 19, 2019
i dont normally leave msgs about games. but come on bro, im clicking everywhere, cant go there, try to move time it says no time to be lazy, cant go to my room, cant talk to the mom. like wtf do i need to do?!!! the help button wont give me any help. smh give the game some direction or actually put some help in the prologue! lost af right now

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
i dont normally leave msgs about games. but come on bro, im clicking everywhere, cant go there, try to move time it says no time to be lazy, cant go to my room, cant talk to the mom. like wtf do i need to do?!!! the help button wont give me any help. smh give the game some direction or actually put some help in the prologue! lost af right now
Thanks for the feedback. I guess it's not too clear. Head out of the house to get started. What was the last thing you did.

Reactions: Shattered85

S1lyaaan

Mar 26, 2019
I downloaded the game. Was/In the Spanish Language. I changed it to English and then restarted (according to the note). Only the things outside the game was translated but the ingame language is still in Spanish (Like the day, time, the help in phone, etc.)

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Bingo. Soon as i read that it clicked in my head lol

Right of the bat it feels like a much cheaper made version at that too. This constant bleed in of spanish in my english language playthrough is already annoying me.
Be sure to restart game via shut down. The wording semantics may make this not clear. We'll look into it.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
I downloaded the game. Was/In the Spanish Language. I changed it to English and then restarted (according to the note). Only the things outside the game was translated but the ingame language is still in Spanish (Like the day, time, the help in phone, etc.)
reboot.JPG
By reboot, we mean completely shut off the game program and turn on again.

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
Is there a real walkthrough for this game? One of the worst I have seen from the developer, dev also seem to be trying to milk this as hard as he can, little content every update and locking most of it behind paywall

• Sad
Reactions: oklol111

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
That's what I did. It's okay now though. Only the intro instruction remained Español. I skipped through it and the game language is okay. Only problem is I might've missed some important instruction due to it being in Español.
some images, you mean? not really text, but it might be possible to switch images based on language.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Is there a real walkthrough for this game? One of the worst I have seen from the developer, dev also seem to be trying to milk this as hard as he can, little content every update and locking most of it behind paywall
milk. You are confusing us with the other guys. Our updates are consistent lately. Graphics card was just updated. This may improve things per month. Subscribers deserve the good stuff, right. :)

Reactions: johnnnnnyappleseed
2.40 star(s) 54 Votes