Shattered85

Sep 19, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. I guess it's not too clear. Head out of the house to get started. What was the last thing you did.
Im on day 2, i went to class and came back home, the mom was in the kitchen, i talked to her and now she is in the living room on the couch. but it wont let me talk to her

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Im on day 2, i went to class and came back home, the mom was in the kitchen, i talked to her and now she is in the living room on the couch. but it wont let me talk to her
Go and play video game on tv in mc room. And then go back to Sofia's bedroom.

Shattered85

Sep 19, 2019
Go and play video game on tv in mc room. And then go back to Sofia's bedroom.
omg i figured out you have to hit that back button to turn around XD thats what i get for playing tired af! lol, thanks for your replies man, i wouldnt of figured it out other wise.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
How much is behind the paywall and does the previous versions paywall scenes become available on the public version like some games or are the scenes perma blocked? I totally get wanting to give more to the guys who support, just wondering how it works for this game.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
How much is behind the paywall and does the previous versions paywall scenes become available on the public version like some games or are the scenes perma blocked? I totally get wanting to give more to the guys who support, just wondering how it works for this game.
A premium version for very big demon subscribers will be released with non recent vids integrated. But the release versions will keep things as they are now for now.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Message us some screenshots so we can see what you mean. It could be just an easy fix required.
Sorry, I deleted the game and incest patch because it was not working so I figured I would just wait for an update and try again. No error message came up but some of the relationships would be shown incorrectly.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Sorry, I deleted the game and incest patch because it was not working so I figured I would just wait for an update and try again. No error message came up but some of the relationships would be shown incorrectly.
I think you did do it incorrectly in that case. But cool, feel free to try again next time. I'll test out the patch for next time.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
use the back/return button. top right gui.
It's a bit confusing! It's usually an unusable mini-map in the right corner (where you only see the position of the characters!) and only if you click on the house icon with the human symbol a larger map appears where you can move to certain areas.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
It's a bit confusing! It's usually an unusable mini-map in the right corner (where you only see the position of the characters!) and only if you click on the house icon with the human symbol a larger map appears where you can move to certain areas.
It's been like that since the start and we're afraid to change it now in case someone doesn't know the new way back and thinks it's a bug.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes