Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
is the tag missing or after one and half year still no vaginal sex?
Right? Not much on render quality, not much on story and not much on sexual activity and no walkthrough to navigate this messy & buggy VN, but at least you got the never ending and mindless grind and bugs to look forward to if that's your thing. I just deleted it as it seems like the most obvious and less agravating option. Best of luck to you if you stick around. Cheers

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
Right? Not much on render quality, not much on story and not much on sexual activity and no walkthrough to navigate this messy & buggy VN, but at least you got the never ending and mindless grind and bugs to look forward to if that's your thing. I just deleted it as it seems like the most obvious and less agravating option. Best of luck to you if you stick around. Cheers
It's not a VN, It's a sandbox.
I have had 0 errors.
The renders look very good to me.
The animations too.
And I really like the story and all the girls are different and interesting.
If you don't like it close the door on the way out. You only have to look at your track record to ser that.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Who cares bout ''premium'' when NONE GAMES on this site will ever be finished.

All developers just starting new games while old not have been finished . They just create another burner account here or on Patreon then just start yet another game with similar themes , content, plot etc...

also...
Some games are money milking only so whats the point to follow any developer because none of games saw ending last 7years.

Do u know how UBISOFT have so many subscribers, followers, costumers etc .
Because they actually deliver some games (sarcasm ''some'' = means BILLION FINISHED GAMES)

(and dont tell me how Ubisoft NOW have 1000+ workers because ppl like (EXAMPLE) Boon & Tobias created first 3 Mortal Kombat games within 3 years in a row for 5 different platforms only 2 of them , and these so called idiot developers here cant finish one fucking game 7 years thats just have bunch of JPG images not a single animation or textures background.

Point of this text is : real developers build trust and pile up followers IF AND WHEN THEY FINISH GAMES.
These developers never finished any (perfect example is Bad Bobby Saga game here now called Devil Boy or whatsoever) so how da hell they think some smart men will follow them when they only switch accounts starting other games while none of them finished ever.

Imagine Ubisoft start Assassin's Creed build first level only then change account name and say fuck it we are not Ubisoft anymore) LMAO
We're not any of the bad bobby guys, but we'll be happy to have their subscribers if they aren't delivering. :)

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
So u say so.

How do u have his images and 3D daz models from Bad Boy Saga games then ??

Last time I check u can only extract background jpg but for original models and remix or remaster version u need first developer items and content and everything within the game.

''we are'' ?? WE - WHO ??None of devs here works with others because they dont want to share and they suffer from big EGO syndrome not share money or listen advices or co-work on their project because they are to ''proud'' but in same time too stupid.

I dont care if you write billion times that u r not him because my point is clear :

REAL DEVELOPER WHO WANTS MONEY AND FOLLOWERS :

- finish 1st or some games
- build trust in market or internet with those finished games because he delivered
- then start several others and actually finish them one by one (just like Ubisoft started with small now have billion workers )
- when u build trust ppl will buy and follow more and more
- with that money u expand employees and fast the updates and finish job of any project you started

EVERYTHING ELSE IS PATHETIC QUICK MONEY GRAB SHIT. Small cojones small production small brain.
Devs not Aim high.
We're more of a spiritual successor. Nothing is ripped from any game. We certainly aren't milking, as we are soon to be providing a third update back to back.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
There's NO ''we'' !!

We - not exist. It's laughable phrase of unsecure person in inferior position.
As I say so, only way to have original DAZ models is to co-work with original dev or to be himself with burner account.
We meaning myself and Reidlo the artist and creator. Please show us examples of the copied renders and models you mean.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
just to warn ppl download, on Anon for Window file is exe.. just 1mb kinda suspicious.. so go with GoFile.

Reactions: Ryohky

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
It's been like that since the start and we're afraid to change it now in case someone doesn't know the new way back and thinks it's a bug.
I can understand that, but it would be more intuitive if you clicking on the small map, you would be directed to the larger map

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Demon Boy Saga [v0.6] [ReidloGames]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 295 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for never forgetting us MAC users...ever. We don't need a tutorial to make our own version...just you to (thankfully) do it. Some of us cannot run the software needed to create a "mac version". Thank you for helping us!

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Don't know what to tell you, both links are updated and pointing to this game.
I think you quoted your post from your other ported game, dropout saga. This is your post from Demon Boy Saga game thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/demon-boy-saga-v0-61-reidlogames.89256/post-10129852
And this is your post from Dropout Saga game thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dropout-saga-v0-6-9a-alpha-lazybloodlines.123630/post-10129868
They have the same download links. You should post new link instead of quoting and they're good to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: RecicledJ

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
The links in the Android port are correct. The issue seems to be using the links in the quote, rather than jumping back to the acutal message. Here's a link to the post. This will work.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey
2.40 star(s) 54 Votes