Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Go to the MC's room and it does this automatically?
If this is the solution, nothing happens.
ps: Impossible to click on anything other than the window, the computer and the TV.
You need to go into the kitchen where Kara and Dana are together and after that into Erica's room, after that you can go into the your room where the wardrobe is. You try to make the time pass on hourglass and you also look at the messages in the suggestion box!

Last edited:

gfdgdg

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone know how to get past the "I will leave her alone for now" Objective with Erica?, I already finished Dana's route for version 6.1

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
So what we have in 2 years...practically nothing, a couple of scenes NTR and that's it. DEl

Paul-123

Mar 28, 2022
Hi Darkmage
thanks for the new update, but I have a problem with the passage of the plot of Sofia! I bought wine and took a massage course, but I can't go any further. I approach Sofia's bedroom and she writes me (I wish I had done when she asked me for it). Although the wine was bought from me, tell me what to do!?

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Hi Darkmage
thanks for the new update, but I have a problem with the passage of the plot of Sofia! I bought wine and took a massage course, but I can't go any further. I approach Sofia's bedroom and she writes me (I wish I had done when she asked me for it). Although the wine was bought from me, tell me what to do!?
You have done well so far. Follow the other task for now.

Reactions: Paul-123

Paul-123

Mar 28, 2022
Thanks, I figured it out and passed the game! (y) :)
Everything is done great, I expect the continuation of the story for Sofia...

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes