Greily

Mar 4, 2018
The MC has a face like a munchkin from Wizard of Oz. Like he has a midget head on a teen body. It's kinda gross...

Volkiwolki

Jun 14, 2022
I just started the game for the first time. I can't even finish the prologue as after I spyed on the tutor it puts me back on the floor screen without any interface. Only the "back arrow" is displayed but clicking on it doesn't do anything. Neither does clicking anywhere else....

Anybody else got this issue? What am I missing?

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
I just started the game for the first time. I can't even finish the prologue as after I spyed on the tutor it puts me back on the floor screen without any interface. Only the "back arrow" is displayed but clicking on it doesn't do anything. Neither does clicking anywhere else....

Anybody else got this issue? What am I missing?
Same issue. I thought it was the incest patch, but removing /playing without it didn't fix it.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
The game has a critical error. I will have to fix it.
That's what happens when you pirate the game.
seriously,you get airtime here-your game gets fans,supporters here.i wonder where your two hundred patrons came from.perhaps you should take a poll.i watched this game with hope to support but wanted something solid first,two and a half years later you bitch about pirates,lets see how that works out,best of luck going forward i really do,great game but after that comment not for me,but if you are worried about pirates why you post here

Last edited:

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Trying to go see Sofia after work seems to have a bug, the MC stands at the corner of the office with no way to advance.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
seriously,you get airtime here-your game gets fans,supporters here.i wonder where your two hundred patrons came from.perhaps you should take a poll.i watched this game with hope to support but wanted something solid first,two and a half years later you bitch about pirates,lets see how that works out,best of luck going forward i really do,great game but after that comment not for me
I think it's understandable. He has worked hard on this version and on day 1 someone pirates it, cutting our new subscribers and costing us in the long run. While we might get new players coming on board, but we might have got them anyway once a few new subscribers had the game. As you said, we never got your money anyway, so we're not missing much if you don't subscribe.

Reactions: Ginji
2.40 star(s) 54 Votes