Jan 8, 2022
The moment where I can spy on the tutor or leave him alone regardless of my choice leads to the interface not showing up (besides the back room button) and everything besides load/save and the close button is completely unresponsive.

Lordmelvin

Aug 6, 2022
hello could someone help? I would like to know why every time I try to create a translation with the SDK it gives this error?

Code:
[FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\Users\lordm\Downloads\Nova pasta\tools\renpy-8-nightly-2023-01-24-8.1.0.23012401n-sdk\renpy-8-nightly-2023-01-24-8.1.0.23012401n-sdk\demonboysaga-0.62-pc\game\tl\PortuguesBr\Code\Eventos\escuela\CLASE\eventClaseAliciaLlegoTarde\eventClaseAliciaLlegoTarde.rpy']

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
hello could someone help? I would like to know why every time I try to create a translation with the SDK it gives this error?

Code:
[FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\Users\lordm\Downloads\Nova pasta\tools\renpy-8-nightly-2023-01-24-8.1.0.23012401n-sdk\renpy-8-nightly-2023-01-24-8.1.0.23012401n-sdk\demonboysaga-0.62-pc\game\tl\PortuguesBr\Code\Eventos\escuela\CLASE\eventClaseAliciaLlegoTarde\eventClaseAliciaLlegoTarde.rpy']
This is a renpy question. Also you are working from a build, which may have some features closed.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
The moment where I can spy on the tutor or leave him alone regardless of my choice leads to the interface not showing up (besides the back room button) and everything besides load/save and the close button is completely unresponsive.
Download the save file posted above.

Lordmelvin

Aug 6, 2022
This is a renpy question. Also you are working from a build, which may have some features closed.
Well when I run the game through the Renpy SDK it starts without even an error but when I try to generate the translation for my language it gives the error mentioned that I mentioned on the previous page

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Well when I run the game through the Renpy SDK it starts without even an error but when I try to generate the translation for my language it gives the error mentioned that I mentioned on the previous page
If you haven't done this before, you should know this is a development only feature and doesn't actually translate game text. It only gives code in such a way as to link a provided translation at specified points of the dialogue if that language is selected in the options. We do not currently provide official support for more languages. However see if the usual modders can help you out.

Alex Rand

Jul 2, 2017
"I have to get ready and go to the salon before she comes home from work". It’s not entirely clear where the hero should get ready and go to the salon, there’s nothing new on the map, I didn’t find anything in the house either, please tell me, thanks.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
"I have to get ready and go to the salon before she comes home from work". It’s not entirely clear where the hero should get ready and go to the salon, there’s nothing new on the map, I didn’t find anything in the house either, please tell me, thanks.
Man, I'll need to look into that. I'm still bashing the before-guy's translation. Salon is Livingroom in Spanish. The English translation Salon is meaning Livingroom too. But both should say dining room. :/

Reactions: yrban7477

Alex Rand

Jul 2, 2017
The fact is that it’s already night, it’s impossible to waste time, the hero doesn’t want to go to bed either, he says what I wrote in the first message that he should get ready and go to the salon) I got stuck in this game for the first time

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
The fact is that it’s already night, it’s impossible to waste time, the hero doesn’t want to go to bed either, he says what I wrote in the first message that he should get ready and go to the salon) I got stuck in this game for the first time
Shit. Can you say what actions you took that day to get to night. You got the event with Kara and Dana in the dining room at dawn, yes?

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes