hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I must've missed something because every time I go into the store the wine is not available and when I check online it's still only offering the complete course 1. I haven't had the opportunity to meet Sofia's boss, just watched him asked her to bend down and look for files he had on his desk. Any tips?

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
I must've missed something because every time I go into the store the wine is not available and when I check online it's still only offering the complete course 1. I haven't had the opportunity to meet Sofia's boss, just watched him asked her to bend down and look for files he had on his desk. Any tips?
Sorry, that is what I mean by see Sofia's boss. Is that spy scene. You need to talk to Sofia in her room at night after bankers return to advance the wine tasks. It's possible a hint towards this branching is needed there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ginji

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
I think it's understandable. He has worked hard on this version and on day 1 someone pirates it, cutting our new subscribers and costing us in the long run. While we might get new players coming on board, but we might have got them anyway once a few new subscribers had the game. As you said, we never got your money anyway, so we're not missing much if you don't subscribe.
first of all who posted this game here,second as i said above where have his 200 patrons come from,third-game is over two and a half years old,now you want to blame pirates-you understand it i dont,its quite simple for me-regular updates,good story,good graphics get more support,youve got 2 out of 3.regular updates are the diet of patrons.i like this game it could be great but you have to deliver-i would support.its quite simple you use f95 to get out there then you blow us away with your game and lots of us will support you,yes we are pirates but look at income of some the games here :)

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Sorry, that is what I mean by see Sofia's boss. Is that spy scene. You need to talk to Sofia in her room at night after bankers return to advance the wine tasks. It's possible a hint towards this branching is needed there.
I entered her room and she mentions her desire for wine, it's available the next day but she doesn't seem to want it after you acquire it. Each time you try to enter her room after than night the MC says something about wishing he had the wine when she wanted it. It seems like an opportunity has passed that cannot be regained.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
I entered her room and she mentions her desire for wine, it's available the next day but she doesn't seem to want it after you acquire it. Each time you try to enter her room after than night the MC says something about wishing he had the wine when she wanted it. It seems like an opportunity has passed that cannot be regained.
I think you still need to do the second Mandin lesson, it sounds like. Try going to sleep at night and you will get the scene.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
thats a red herring, you'll find her in the dining room the next night (or the one after) and she'll ask you for a drink

Reactions: hankfranklin

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
i have had a dm from dev explaining his post regarding pirate sites,i now understand what he meant to to say it was just bad wording.so i withdraw my comments apart from the one where i think this could be a great game .regular updates and i will shift some support your way :) :love: (y)

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
Android version is broken... Gets stuck during intro after talking to tutor... Game freezes as the top buttons disappear.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
_Darkmage_ my apologies,i understand now you speak for dev.and i was asked to not treat you too harshly:).which i hope i did not ,i tend to get defensive on this site and games i like-to which both apply here-so hopefully we can move forward because it seems to me you are integral to this project for which i have high hopes:):love:(y)

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Same here mate , I wrote that comment 2 hours ago no1 responded ,. It is obvious that only positive comments here are those developer burner accounts or apologist.
If you weren't busy posting text walls, you might have seen the save file I posted a few pages back. Here is the save file that will pass by the john spy part for now.

Reactions: cry32wolf
2.40 star(s) 54 Votes