_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Regarding your post, Erica is in the bathroom and I'm supposed to figure out what she's doing without being detected. What's the solution here?
Thnx in adv
Without being detected is when you spy and then leave without watching for longer. Hope that helps.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Without being detected is when you spy and then leave without watching for longer. Hope that helps.
Thnx for the suggestion, but I have already done this a few times and that task is still pending w/ no change. I'm going in to the restroom right after she comes in from tanning for a bath; she's just standing in the restroom w/ the towel wrapped around her. :unsure:

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Geezus! The guide riddles are not that helpful. :sneaky:

So "I stole Lucia's panties. I need to get them back to my room and have a better look at them." :ROFLMAO: So I'm back in my room and they aren't in my bag inventory. So if I have them which I apparently do, wtf are they. :LOL:

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019

So "I stole Lucia's panties. I need to get them back to my room and have a better look at them." :ROFLMAO: So I'm back in my room and they aren't in my bag inventory. So if I have them which I apparently do, wtf are they. :LOL:
Maybe mc is cross-dressing.

• Haha
Reactions: GameRebel

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019

When in doubt, sit on the bed.

Reactions: Qalx

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Demon Boy Saga v0.62

PC: - - -

Mac: - - -

Android: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

drawntogetha

Jul 9, 2020
Can anyone explain how does the versioning work in general? As in what constitutes 0.01-0.02 changelog? Is it simply to indicate the cadence of updates to come like 0.01x100?

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Short but interesting update. Liked that I didn't have futz around too much trying to figure out what to do.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes