Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
The links in the Android port are correct. The issue seems to be using the links in the quote, rather than jumping back to the acutal message. Here's a link to the post. This will work.
Yes, the original link are correct, but estrada777 seems to copy the entire text from his Dropout Saga post, it says Version: 0.6.9a not v0.61 and the size is 288mb which is the size of his Dropout Saga game file:p. Not that it matter of course, what matter is that the link works fine.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Yes, the original link are correct, but estrada777 seems to copy the entire text from his Dropout Saga post, it says Version: 0.6.9a not v0.61 and the size is 288mb which is the size of his Dropout Saga game file:p. Not that it matter of course, what matter is that the link works fine.
Oh yea for sure that needs updating, but the links are fixed at least :LUL:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
How do I get into the girls' room at night?
Explosives, personal favorite...
Lock pick, lock pick skill needs work
Orbital Ion cannon, not enough resources commander
Ask nicely after a expensive night out with her, not happening.

Currently only exist for the blonde sister - roommate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doesn't happen for the other three without modding or the editing of code. As of 0.61 unless I missed something during the play through.

Reactions: Irgues

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Explosives, personal favorite...
Lock pick, lock pick skill needs work
Orbital Ion cannon, not enough resources commander
Ask nicely after a expensive night out with her, not happening.

Currently only exist for the blonde sister - roommate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doesn't happen for the other three without modding or the editing of code. As of 0.61 unless I missed something during the play through.
Did it backtrack? I seem to remember having access before in a previous version... or am I just getting confused with one of the other incarnations of this story?

BDI

May 23, 2017
Short but a pretty good update. :)(y)
Could you ask the dev to turn off the car horn when you are on the map? I get a fright every time this annoying horn sounds.
You do know that you can go into the preferences section and turn down the sound, don't you?

• Hey there
  • Angry
Reactions: Dufy and Hlextor

Braunie

May 21, 2020
Go to the MC's room and it does this automatically?
If this is the solution, nothing happens.
ps: Impossible to click on anything other than the window, the computer and the TV.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes