Alex Rand

Jul 2, 2017
Right. They offered to have a party, the hero agreed, then school, then a friend's homework, his mother comes and the hero goes to spy on her in the bathroom, then the house, and I wasted time, and then I caught that nothing more can be done.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Right. They offered to have a party, the hero agreed, then school, then a friend's homework, his mother comes and the hero goes to spy on her in the bathroom, then the house, and I wasted time, and then I caught that nothing more can be done.
I'm sure there is a block in current versions to prevent studying with mike on the day of the party. You might have to backtrack that day and just do the party. Don't advance past noon. Go home and talk to the girls. That bed message you got should actually never happen now. Somehow your allowed to sleep variable is still false at night, meaning you never did the party.

Raferu

Feb 28, 2022
Your other saves past that point from last time will work fine. It was just an oversight that removed a needed line of code between versions, causing the john spy bug.
But what if it's my first time playing it? I can't change MC's name until the bug is fixed and I have to start over then?

Alex Rand

Jul 2, 2017
I'll try, there is a save not of this day with a party, but when access to Kara's store opens. Thanks for all.

NanoK

Sep 26, 2017
I keep getting stuck after I spy/leave the father in the beginning of the game. I shut the door and cannot click on anything. I have tried it both with and without the ipatch installed and nothing changes. The arrow is in the upper right but cannot click on it.

1678589049732.png

Reactions: ArgothNephial

MrBond

Jul 5, 2021
I keep getting stuck after I spy/leave the father in the beginning of the game. I shut the door and cannot click on anything. I have tried it both with and without the ipatch installed and nothing changes. The arrow is in the upper right but cannot click on it.

View attachment 2459997
same problem with me, how can we fix it?

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
I'm getting a little fucking tired of seeing the NTR check on screen. You might as well put up a text box that says "This is where we skip the scene of your mom getting fucked by some other dude."
When you are constantly throwing it out there as a reminder, I'm not really avoiding it, am I?

Reactions: wrs_supernova

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Demon Boy Saga v0.62a

PC: - - -

Mac: - - -

Android: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
I am having two problems. I continued with my save and the bankers at the door keep repeating, I have to go through the same scene twice every day. I tried starting new and it freezez after I spy on dad

Reactions: RobJoy
2.40 star(s) 54 Votes