SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
In new game nothing is working after visiting father in his bedtroom. Anyone else experience this? Is there a workaround?
Download version 0.62a that I linked above. The dev pushed a bad update that they fixed with a patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhiteVanDaycare

lenny007

Jul 22, 2020
I got a bug at the very first game day - after I talk to the tutor in his room, all buttons and navigation bar disappear from the screen and I can move or do anything. Have anyone faced same issue? Screenshot_1.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I got a bug at the very first game day - after I talk to the tutor in his room, all buttons and navigation bar disappear from the screen and I can move or do anything. Have anyone faced same issue?
Look right above you, you need the hotfix version.

I'm pretty sure that's the bug everyone is talking about, you need to get the hotfix which is v0.62A

It's posted here. Compressed is here.

Reactions: lenny007 and Qalx

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
seriously,you get airtime here-your game gets fans,supporters here.i wonder where your two hundred patrons came from.perhaps you should take a poll.i watched this game with hope to support but wanted something solid first,two and a half years later you bitch about pirates,lets see how that works out,best of luck going forward i really do,great game but after that comment not for me,but if you are worried about pirates why you post here
The next time anybody shares or produces some actual F95-to-payment portal traffic data showing that to be anything more then a completely laughable hypothesis at best will be an time first. If you think anybody is getting rich off these games being posted here you know nothing about how any of this works on the back end.

We are all here to pirate games dude...and that's ok. Pirates gonna pirate and all. That doesn't make your apparent need to feel more important then you actually are in the grander scheme of how this guy ends up making any money doing this right by any stretch though. Next time you want to chime in playing the "I'm a pirate message board regular who was thinking about donating if only..." card... just stop and don't. It actually comes off even more fake and lame then what you are complaining about here.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
yo homies im so drunk but can anyone explain why this game only got 2.5 stars
The game just kinda looks, plays and generally feels very dated. The constant pauses within the writing-to-click gameplay feels very awkward in it's presentation too. Plus even if you push that all aside, there is just not enough advanced payoff content present to come out the other end of the grind feeling like it was some noteworthy game experience.

Start to finish i didn't hate the game, but I didn't end up ever getting close to fapping one out either. Which in itself best sums up the game as is.

Last edited:

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The game updates are a joke... Seriously. You have external links to extra videos... Game suffers from the lack of contents.
I go play Straightened times instead.
Sooner Dr Boner will finish his Manor game than this one will get a serious update...

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
The game seems to break in the prologue after spying on father's phone conversation. The only icon that shows is the return symbol which isn't clickable. Nor are any doors clickable.
game bugged after spying for father
Literally just scroll up and read. The dev put out a bad update, and fixed the bug with a patch. My repack can be found here and the compressed version here.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
The game updates are a joke... Seriously. You have external links to extra videos... Game suffers from the lack of contents.
I go play Straightened times instead.
Sooner Dr Boner will finish his Manor game than this one will get a serious update...
I'm confused... Would you rather pay money to a game not being actively updated.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes