_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
You should put that patch in the front, some of them are so confused that they can't search any back pages to look for the patch and find it.
We're thinking of releasing a 'fam' version on subscribestar with the patch already integrated. We don't want to call it 'taboo' version to avoid being confused with the other guys.

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
how to get the bike? i've been to the garage multiple times and clicked on the bike standing there, but nothing happens.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Demon Boy Saga v0.62a

PC: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thx man, was trying the game and had a no responding every time I click and after fathers talk it froze, haven't even started the game and already issues, will give it another go with your repack. Does this game have rollback? Didn't noticed the thing when that azzhole bumped into me couldn't rollback also noticing that English version has a lot Spanish, good thing I speak/read/write both.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

Paul-123

Mar 28, 2022
After John spy fix
Here you go, new players. This will get you past John spying scene. Paste file into game/saves Please consider subscribing if you enjoy the game. More hot scenes planned for next month.
Hello Darkmage, I am a subscriber to your patreon, first of all I want to say thank you for the new update of Sofia! I have a question is there a continuation of the story for Sofia planned in your new update? You said there will be more scenes next month, will there be at least some additional content for Sofia? Thank you, waiting for your reply...

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Hello Darkmage, I am a subscriber to your patreon, first of all I want to say thank you for the new update of Sofia! I have a question is there a continuation of the story for Sofia planned in your new update? You said there will be more scenes next month, will there be at least some additional content for Sofia? Thank you, waiting for your reply...
We have a bathroom jack-off thing planned, similar to a milfy or filf thing, but it will be joke parody type event and not a repeatable. It will have a Sofia start and then be interrupted.

Reactions: Paul-123

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
We have a bathroom jack-off thing planned, similar to a milfy or filf thing, but it will be joke parody type event and not a repeatable. It will have a Sofia start and then be interrupted.

Mostly we will go main family character and then alternate to a side character between updates. Next character update may start with "L".

Paul-123

Mar 28, 2022
Ok, do I understand correctly that your new update will focus on another family character?
But will you develop Sofia's story further more?
And another question is how hot will the new update be worth expecting it!? Thanks.:cool:

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Ok, do I understand correctly that your new update will focus on another family character?
But will you develop Sofia's story further more?
And another question is how hot will the new update be worth expecting it!? Thanks.:cool:
Well, the current trend seems to be: as there is further progression with specific characters, the scenes become increasingly hotter. Take from that what you will. :)
bath_sofia.png

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 54 Votes