wibble4321

Dec 8, 2019
Apparently I'm now locked in a loop. Mom has started work and I am supposed to be rushing to see her off. However tehre is a bug where if you go to the dining room at sunrise or morning the bank employees visit - every single day. So mom has no left for work, but I cannot progress time or do anything. Borked.

Nov 8, 2020
MC gets 1 point, the first time he does the dishes. But in the following days, Lucas will get none, despite the fact the heart icon is flashing. Is that a bug?

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Apparently I'm now locked in a loop. Mom has started work and I am supposed to be rushing to see her off. However tehre is a bug where if you go to the dining room at sunrise or morning the bank employees visit - every single day. So mom has no left for work, but I cannot progress time or do anything. Borked.
Is it the first bankers scene that is triggering or the second one.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
If you don’t like sand box game is totally fine but to put 1-2 stars only for that is a joke. I played the game and the stories with all girls are fantastic and the women body and faces are very beautiful. I hope to continue like this 5 star from me.

wibble4321

Dec 8, 2019
Is it the first bankers scene that is triggering or the second one.
Erm, Go to dining room at Sunrise, Ding Dong - mom goes to answer door, two chaps at door, 'Hello Madam, we are workers from National Bank, I am Darren and my partners name is adriano. We are here to inform you of the situation of this house.... Don't know if this is first or second visit.

It plays if you go to the dining room at sunrise twice in a loop until midday, or once until midday if you trigger in the morning.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I mean *NOT* doing the whole early cut away from a vaginal sex scene that was still actually happening on the blackmail content side would of helped ;)

Like the click pacing issue that stands out pretty heavily to anybody jumping into a first time play of your game, that also just struck me as being fairly awkward approach as far as a content add goes.
Like many Patrons I thought to subscribe was to get early access but to make us pay to see scenes just want to subscribe on highest tier and put the game here but not enjoying the game, grinding ain't making sense, I keep helping with dishes getting a heart but when I look at variables still at 1, probably cleaned more dishes than a dishwasher on a busy month.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Like many Patrons I thought to subscribe was to get early access but to make us pay to see scenes just want to subscribe on highest tier and put the game here but not enjoying the game, grinding ain't making sense, I keep helping with dishes getting a heart but when I look at variables still at 1, probably cleaned more dishes than a dishwasher on a busy month.
Videos go down in tier as the version that video came with goes down in tier. The trick is to wash dishes that day and try a massage on sofia that same day. Hope that helps.

Reactions: chicho1958

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Erm, Go to dining room at Sunrise, Ding Dong - mom goes to answer door, two chaps at door, 'Hello Madam, we are workers from National Bank, I am Darren and my partners name is adriano. We are here to inform you of the situation of this house.... Don't know if this is first or second visit.

It plays if you go to the dining room at sunrise twice in a loop until midday, or once until midday if you trigger in the morning.
Fuck. It looks like you are playing from a really old 0.55 playthrough. The new way to trigger bankers is by clicking on Sofia. Nobody else sees the auto scene trigger because they no longer see the wildcard tutorial in their current playthrough. However the auto trigger is still active non-commented code. I will remove it now, but you might want to consider starting a new game.

Last edited:
Reactions: wibble4321
2.40 star(s) 54 Votes