chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Videos go down in tier as the version that video came with goes down in tier. The trick is to wash dishes that day and try a massage on sofia that same day. Hope that helps.
I do both always, got her up to train with her(haven't asked yet) also if I didn't try to take a nap would've never found out about the smelling panties or set up the teacher thing was just frustrated with running around like a headless chicken trying figure out where to look for a place to think. It's your game you decide what you do with it but making people to pay to watch other options scenes is not a good way to get Patrons. I support 3 games and scrappy mods. But it's your game you run it the why you want. The thing I like is that you are here responding, people like for devs to interact with them. And I have to agree with a post I read before you can't give people candy and then take it away before they put in their mouth that for the directors scene. Get this young generation horny or take them to a strip club but don't blue ball them lol

Reactions: Pollinated

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well Gameplay same nothing new on that + game freezes in begining after talking to dad click return and game freezes
Navigation Sucks - Shortpath i like when touch on certain location and go (y) remove click return put bettter navigation

Reactions: Hüseyin Şahin

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Well Gameplay same nothing new on that + game freezes in begining after talking to dad click return and game freezes
Navigation Sucks - Shortpath i like when touch on certain location and go (y) remove click return put bettter navigation
Hi. Get the 0.62a version which fixes the bug after spying on dad.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
does carla stay mad at you or will she eventually talk to you again? i says you screwed up and to stay out of her sight can anyone help? thanks

Reactions: chicho1958

Alphoy69

Mar 13, 2023
I´d love if this game just had a VN version, the sandbox of this game feels very repetitiv and from my understanding theres no telling from the game when you get the next scene. I want the juicy stuff ^^

Everytime i see an update for this game i wanna download but when i play it i just alt f4 after again few mins cuz its annoying tbh.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
does carla stay mad at you or will she eventually talk to you again? i says you screwed up and to stay out of her sight can anyone help? thanks
Yeah, there will eventually be new Carla content. But not for next version. Some more side characters will get some love. But the MC can still make money till then.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

Put your save there and look for variable if I ain't mistaken there should be 5 with the mad thing 1 for each girl even thou haven't gotten 1 of them just remove the 1 and put 0 like the other ones, also 90% of the variables are default not many for the girls till you get some love and only have 2, if you don't know how to do it send me save I'll fix it

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, there will eventually be new Carla content. But not for next version. Some more side characters will get some love. But the MC can still make money till then.
I always save before checking answers but with carla it's same answer, told her it's me and she still answered the same as if I didn't tell her, also getting the pin for phone went crazy didn't know had to do it 3 times.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018

Put your save there and look for variable if I ain't mistaken there should be 5 with the mad thing 1 for each girl even thou haven't gotten 1 of them just remove the 1 and put 0 like the other ones, also 90% of the variables are default not many for the girls till you get some love and only have 2, if you don't know how to do it send me save I'll fix it
thanks

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
But before you do it wait till an update with her, maybe it'll go away, depending what answer you gave her I saved before that and both answers were the same but I answered with It's me, the right thing was for her to turn around and stop but she didn't and you know how horny mc is...can't blame him. I think dev said she will have content but not next update the one after that one. And screw working I gave myself enough money to but the whole town.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
But before you do it wait till an update with her, maybe it'll go away, depending what answer you gave her I saved before that and both answers were the same but I answered with It's me, the right thing was for her to turn around and stop but she didn't and you know how horny mc is...can't blame him. I think dev said she will have content but not next update the one after that one. And screw working I gave myself enough money to but the whole town.
Good call. We'll have to get back to you on that one. But I think either Carla choice is the same for now.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.62A+ IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 318 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my Android port

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes