_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
I just checked, I do have 0.62a, but I'll try again, if possible, I'd love a save from right after that scene I screencapped earlier, but no need to feel pressured!
Hi, I did put up a save a few pages back on the thread. Can someone help with directions to it?

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
When you get used to environment playing is not THAT bad.. and i must admit that i am very excited to see what happens to some characters next. But you have to be a bit experienced in these types of games to feel comfortable i feel like for new players to this hobby of ours it might be difficult game to get into. What's negative besides sandbox is that most content seems to be done during sleep or other state of incapacity.. not to kinkshame or anything just hope for some proper scenes with willing participants on both ends (and hope NTR will be willing not by blackmail/drugs). Cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: KhaiFirst

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
There's an event to unlock this with the mom? I tried every day different time but nothing happened

Feb 12, 2021
ok, this is fucking bullshit...sandbox games are bad enuff, but when i can't even do the 1st mini-game b/c i'm on a laptop, n the UI freezes as soon as it starts, n the timer is fucking fast, there's a problem. and yes, i DID enable the "mini-games always won" option on the phone, but i'm still losing...help??

Is there a real walkthrough for this game? One of the worst I have seen from the developer, dev also seem to be trying to milk this as hard as he can, little content every update and locking most of it behind paywall
there's paywall content blocked?? fuck this man

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
ok, this is fucking bullshit...sandbox games are bad enuff, but when i can't even do the 1st mini-game b/c i'm on a laptop, n the UI freezes as soon as it starts, n the timer is fucking fast, there's a problem. and yes, i DID enable the "mini-games always won" option on the phone, but i'm still losing...help??

there's paywall content blocked?? fuck this man
Always win being on means even if you fail you win. We allow the mini game to be played so the player knows where and when it happen.

There are just some extra sexy videos for subscribers. No story content is missed.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
This dev has been pretty clear in having and on, what is behind the paywall.
Although a tag of such things would be nice f95z admins.

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
Hey guys I'm stuck on the prologue. Can't even go back to my room. Btw I'm playing on Android. Is this a glitch? Screenshot_2023-04-15-06-33-17-621_com.reidlogames.demonboysaga.jpg IMG_20230415_063615.jpg

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
In comparison with BBS this game is WAY better of every single aspect like renders and animation but its too much slow burn and blue ball i mean next uptade gonna be some masturbate and probably 2 scenes without any sex
So still nothing? so i might as well just wait for the next 10 updates. I just wish the devs for BBS continued to develop it :'(

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes