T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
Can you elaborate on your issue. Do you just need to close the map or something.
I mean that, my character is stuck on the living room. From there I can't go back to the room to continue my story character further on. I did close the map and did everything, trying to find a way back into the room but, none works.
As u can see the above pictures the I post. I 'm just being stuck there lol.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
I mean that, my character is stuck on the living room. From there I can't go back to the room to continue my story character further on. I did close the map and did everything, trying to find a way back into the room but, none works.
As u can see the above pictures the I post. I 'm just being stuck there lol.
Hmm, you tried the back button, yeah? Top right icon? I'll play the game start to finish soon in my testing, so I'll get back to you on that.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Not worth it. Like I said, i will support you but for a very big demon (top tier) i was expecting more...

Mega

op - update the thread
We are updating every month. We believe that if you are subscribing you should get to play. Your subscription gets you the game early. And may have some future benefits, mentioned. Please don't release early again or we don't need your support.

Reactions: loqex and Paul-123

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
We are updating every month. We believe that if you are subscribing you should get to play. Your subscription gets you the game early. And may have some future benefits, mentioned. Please don't release early again or we don't need your support.
Not a good business move. Just about every game gets leaked. Don't refuse money.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I don't believe I did. I refused losing money due to your hero.
I am pretty sure that none of the top games on patreon have managed to stop leaks. Obviously that isn't stopping people from giving the developers money. Maybe you should rework the interface and increase the amount of content per update. Personally I am not happy with the amount of scenes with any of the sisters.

Last edited:

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
I am pretty sure that none of the top games on patreon have managed to stop leaks. Obviously that isn't stopping people from giving the developers money. Maybe you should rework the interface and increase the amount of content per update. Personally I am not happy with the amount of scenes with any of the siters.
We update whatever is ready in the month. Big update is for the other guys who have people paying them monthly for no update.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
We update whatever is ready in the month. Big update is for the other guys who have people paying them monthly for no update.
Maybe you should stop doing that. It can't possibly be a good thing to not release a satisfying chunk of content at once because you couldn't finish the quest chain on time.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Maybe you should stop doing that. It can't possibly be a good thing to not release a satisfying chunk of content at once because you couldn't finish the quest chain on time.
We do manage to finish what we want to put out. Usually updates alternate by main family then side characters.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DemonBoySaga-0.63
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes