Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
4. Clearly the subscriber wants a bigger update, but I'm sure our other subscribers would not be content, paying months at a time for a multi month update or maybe not subscribe at all during the wait. We have to keep producing to build up.

Expect a main character update near this time next month.
I want a bigger update. Of which i wrote in the past.
I was your supporter for a year but cancelled due lack of M/S/S/S contents.
Nobody gives a shit about side characters or new characters.

I will give you a benefit of the doubt and wait till next month update...
I promissed you a support, but only able to support 2 creators a month.
I supported Vnorth, Rainces, ZiptieFUn, Reidlogames, Darkcookie, Night City productions, many, many more...
And every time i shared here...

You are whining of small income and are affraid that sharing will cost you supporters.
No mate, sharing here is making you a free advert - people like your game, they will support you.
Simple as fuck. Give people what they like, what sells and keep the side characters for the gloomy winter days...

Good luck. I am waiting for the next update :p

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
Bro... Everything you described requires good writing skills, talent and a rich imagination. In general, I have seen only a few games whose dev understands what sexual tension is and how to create it. So your "interesting" whether it is embodied somewhere, will not just be "interesting" but a masterpiece! :)
Even Though This Is A Free Game, This Update Is A Joke.

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
My saves with some different scenes and Completed quests, until end game of previous free version.

( I did it without Walkthrough, im experienced with Sandbox , by the way , the in game guide got Bugged in some quests and completely giving wrong tips ).

I HOPE THE DEV TO REMOVE PAYWALL SCENES , WHAT A SHAME.

Last edited:

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
i like this game ...sometimes .for me some events are beautiful,
but then instead of continuing and deepening, the subject changes. over time the atmosphere created is lost. example this last uptade.
the events with carla and sophie are wonderful but when will they continue??
in months and months? if every time you have to start from the beginning to rediscover the atmosphere you create in these events . might as well wait years .....

is only my opinions but THIS kill the Project..

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
my help please
look to mike is at schhol later lesson , out of class in miidey time
and back to your room and use window.

same later when mike go to library go to see him in library and back to window in your room.

if event dont start. advance time and try next day

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Because its same developer under burner account.

What are the ODDs in same week released Bad Boy Saga (after billion years last update was 5 or 6 months ago - ppl saying that on BBS thread) , and Demon Boy Saga.
Demon Boy Saga is releasing every month, unlike these other guys who take people's money and don't deliver content worth all the months taken.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Ok, so I made it to the point where I learned someone is blackmailing Erika. But now she is only ever in her room sulking. How do you continue this? The hints are useless, as so often.

And while I'm asking, at which time doyou have to spy on Lucia to find out a good opportunity to bring her the dildo? Any time I tried MC just says, that her son might be home or that she's at work.

Weteran3D

May 25, 2022
Demon Boy Saga is releasing every month, unlike these other guys who take people's money and don't deliver content worth all the months taken.
They're a bunch of bastards, I agree. But in this game of yours, the MC did not fuck anyone. meaningless grind, more plagiarism smells like, for example, the Sophia model is similar to BBS Ms Ann, the situation in the game with the laundry basket in the MC's room. Content is scarce. Another cheeky milkman.

Jan 23, 2021
I don't underrstand... more charracters but the content frrom the main charracterrs is no good enough.
You crreate new charracterrs, but why? You still can't complete the storry/progrress of the main charracterrs haha.

Look to Strraitened Times, he is 2 yearrs making a game, and has a lot of content, a lot. This game is going to 3 yearrs and still nothing brruh hahaha.

Shit... i'll take my money to otherr place.
Good Luck with the milking, kid.
giphy (1).gif

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes