SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
There are VN's/Games that appear to have a decent premise and look promising yet as you dig below the surface it becomes very apparent it is a framework haphazardly put together with significantly less organization than expected. If I had to guess, this creator has a grandiose idea of what they want their VN/Game to be and just hasn't put together a structured plan to make it work for the audience.

I play certain VNs/Games that have a significant amount of grind...they MUST offer some reward or positive incentive to continue grinding. This game doesn't. People do not frequent a pirating site for adult VNs/Games to be driven crazy with convoluted grind-fests, we want naked people doing naked things!! You need to have enough fappable material to hold the interest of your audience and, if you are going to make them grind the same stuff over, and over, and over, and over...REWARD THEM with some progress.

And please, don't try to sell anyone on the "this is a slow burn story" - that only works when there is a VERY good story and even then, there needs to be some form of reward to maintain the interest of the viewer.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
i like this game ...sometimes .for me some events are beautiful,
but then instead of continuing and deepening, the subject changes. over time the atmosphere created is lost. example this last uptade.
the events with carla and sophie are wonderful but when will they continue??
in months and months? if every time you have to start from the beginning to rediscover the atmosphere you create in these events . might as well wait years .....

is only my opinions but THIS kill the Project..
They are milking ...

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Demon Boy Saga is releasing every month, unlike these other guys who take people's money and don't deliver content worth all the months taken.
But you need to consider, your game is 3 years without main characters sex scenes!
Also as far as I remember, you changed the game and redesigned at some point.

You have beatiful girls renders, really nice, and only M is look alike to other game, but the rest I havent seen anywhere else, i think...
So just make the grind worth it :p

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
But you need to consider, your game is 3 years without main characters sex scenes!
Also as far as I remember, you changed the game and redesigned at some point.

You have beatiful girls renders, really nice, and only M is look alike to other game, but the rest I havent seen anywhere else, i think...
So just make the grind worth it :p
And 3 months taken just for that overhaul reworking original assets, but we did add new scenes to the original stuff. Also just to be clear, this thread was made in Jul 2021. So that makes for under 2 years of development.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Devil stick in details :p
I really keep my fingers crossed for your next update.
I hope you will make something good for us :))
It is the way...

Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Now I'll do the talking.
And to start with version 0.1 was not playable, it was just a demo version to show how the game would be.
So the game is not even a year and a half old and if you subtract the reboot of version 0.55 to please people and add all the improvements that people asked me for, much less. And that's why the game saves were unusable in version 0.55.
But people think this is a paint-and-colour and that you can just magically change everything. As it turns out, NO. Any change messes up the programming logic and the whole game would have to be redone and that's why many things can't be added.
But please go on with all the whirlwind bullshit. I am delighted to see so many design and programming scholars. I invite you, if you know so much, to start creating a videogame. You will see how much fun it is.
By the way Demon Boy Saga has more than 3500 renders and several high quality animations.
But the point is to complain because it's free.
That it is updated every month? We complain. That we want more sex? We complain.
It is a fallacy to say that there are no sex scenes.
Do you want more sex scenes? I understand that, but the main character doesn't have a girlfriend and his mother doesn't want to fuck him like in Milfy city dedse on day 1.
I follow the script I have written since I started programming and designing it.
I take this opportunity to say that I made the game after playing Milfy city, Sumer Time Saga and Bad Boby.
Why does it look like Sofia? I made it as an easter egg because the game was cancelled and I wanted to pay homage.
That's all.
The gameplay is the same as Milfy City and Summer Time Saga. The navigation is exactly the same but much slower because of what I explained before.
There are a lot of girls and I want to have them all on the right track.
And if by now you don't know why there are no more scenes, you haven't understood anything.
I hope from now on you know how to add up the years at least.
And don't start asking me questions now because I'm not going to say anything else. This forum sucks.

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
Now I'll do the talking.
And to start with version 0.1 was not playable, it was just a demo version to show how the game would be.
So the game is not even a year and a half old and if you subtract the reboot of version 0.55 to please people and add all the improvements that people asked me for, much less. And that's why the game saves were unusable in version 0.55.
But people think this is a paint-and-colour and that you can just magically change everything. As it turns out, NO. Any change messes up the programming logic and the whole game would have to be redone and that's why many things can't be added.
But please go on with all the whirlwind bullshit. I am delighted to see so many design and programming scholars. I invite you, if you know so much, to start creating a videogame. You will see how much fun it is.
By the way Demon Boy Saga has more than 3500 renders and several high quality animations.
That it is updated every month? We complain. That we want more sex? We complain.
Do you want more sex scenes? I understand that, but the main character doesn't have a girlfriend and his mother doesn't want to fuck him like in Milfy city dedse on day 1.
I follow the script I have written since I started programming and designing it.
I take this opportunity to say that I made the game after playing Milfy city, Sumer Time Saga and Bad Boby.
Why does it look like Sofia? I made it as an easter egg because the game was cancelled and I wanted to pay homage.
That's all.
The gameplay is the same as Milfy City and Summer Time Saga. The navigation is exactly the same but much slower because of what I explained before.
And if by now you don't know why there are no more scenes, you haven't understood anything.
And don't start asking me questions now because I'm not going to say anything else. This forum sucks.
LMAO you hate the forum because all of this users are saying the real truth but you know the truth can hurts

To talk about your game there is a creepy pervert MC who licked his mom asleep and now you saying that she doesnt want to fuck with him? This is worst than BBS cause at least Rainces didnt added so much side characters that no one gives a shit just take a look at the gallery scene most of the sisters has just one scene and none of them are MC in action poor man got a sad dick because the dev keeps putting useless NPCs instead of improving his relation with his own family

This is a HUGE reason to not support this game

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Now I'll do the talking.
That's all.
Quite the meltdown. Dude, people aren't really complaining about "wanting more sex". They're complaining about wanting any sex.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes