tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Now I'll do the talking.
And to start with version 0.1 was not playable, it was just a demo version to show how the game would be.
So the game is not even a year and a half old and if you subtract the reboot of version 0.55 to please people and add all the improvements that people asked me for, much less. And that's why the game saves were unusable in version 0.55.
But people think this is a paint-and-colour and that you can just magically change everything. As it turns out, NO. Any change messes up the programming logic and the whole game would have to be redone and that's why many things can't be added.
But please go on with all the whirlwind bullshit. I am delighted to see so many design and programming scholars. I invite you, if you know so much, to start creating a videogame. You will see how much fun it is.
By the way Demon Boy Saga has more than 3500 renders and several high quality animations.
But the point is to complain because it's free.
That it is updated every month? We complain. That we want more sex? We complain.
It is a fallacy to say that there are no sex scenes.
Do you want more sex scenes? I understand that, but the main character doesn't have a girlfriend and his mother doesn't want to fuck him like in Milfy city dedse on day 1.
I follow the script I have written since I started programming and designing it.
I take this opportunity to say that I made the game after playing Milfy city, Sumer Time Saga and Bad Boby.
Why does it look like Sofia? I made it as an easter egg because the game was cancelled and I wanted to pay homage.
That's all.
The gameplay is the same as Milfy City and Summer Time Saga. The navigation is exactly the same but much slower because of what I explained before.
There are a lot of girls and I want to have them all on the right track.
And if by now you don't know why there are no more scenes, you haven't understood anything.
I hope from now on you know how to add up the years at least.
And don't start asking me questions now because I'm not going to say anything else. This forum sucks.
If you really think that delivering monthly disappointing updates is better than fixing the game's interface and improving the storylines because no one is happy with them, then maybe you are doomed to not being successful at this whole patreon thing. I hope you enjoy your real job.

xxBerSerKxx

Mar 14, 2022
Where do you think your supporters are coming from?? ...
good point, but creating a game with one man team is hard so i know where Reidlo is coming from.
i really like his models and art , and the story has a lot of potential.
the system of the game isnt bad as they say, and my man Reidlo is tryin his best to make his game better with their whining or without it and he is making monthly update to the game thats alone is a lot of work and time (rendering , coding , animations , writing ).
so keep it up Reidlo

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
good point, but creating a game with one man team is hard so i know where Reidlo is coming from.
i really like his models and art , and the story has a lot of potential.
the system of the game isnt bad as they say, and my man Reidlo is tryin his best to make his game better with their whining or without it and he is making monthly update to the game thats alone is a lot of work and time (rendering , coding , animations , writing ).
so keep it up Reidlo
Yeah , Good work Reidlo , keep giving free players only cheap teasing scenes and useless guide to force them to join Patreon , Free Players are useless people , No money , No honey.
( Im complaining about the Paywalls )

Last edited:

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
hir does not go on forever and 3 days, because I remain he also the dark side of Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
NO, HUGE REASON WHY MANY PPL NOT SUPPORTING INCEST GAMES BECAUSE 97% DEVELOPERS ARE LIARS WHO MILK SEVERAL GAMES AND MAKING XCUSES - EITHER PROLONG GAME TO NOWHERE OR DELAY UPDATES 5 OR 6 MONTHS !!

I was supporter for Aorrta long time ago, that pathological fag lied me and few of mine friends from this site , we supported him then start to realize the dude having 5, 6 burner accounts started 4 or more games to milk from each. Thats why updates are so long in similar games.

If developers were smarter and honest they would earn triple or 4x more money and 5 to 6x more followers on Patreon. But now...only dumbass stay to pay and still believe.

U build your costumers on your trust, delivering, fulfilling promises and on overall product. Not on your lies.
Not necessarily. Quality doesn't always achieve success. And not all trash products fail. There has to be some luck involved.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, last few posts have been troubling. How far has the game actually gotten? Is it a milk-fest, or have there been actual inroads with some of the characters?

• Haha
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Dude Bad Boy (Bobby saga) was 5 or 6 years old now. This is not new game. Its assets of same developer who used in new burner to sell as an ''new game '' .

By now, its only milking and leftovers from 5 or 6 years old Bobby.
Even if your conspiracy theory is right and rainces is behind DBS so what? No amount of complaining will make this game good. OGrey seems to have the best shot, but he doesn't even have a presence on this website yet. I predict that his 0.1 will fail to gain traction and he will leave shortly afterwards.

Reactions: filochard

onitosan

Nov 20, 2021
Now I'll do the talking.
And to start with version 0.1 was not playable, it was just a demo version to show how the game would be.
So the game is not even a year and a half old and if you subtract the reboot of version 0.55 to please people and add all the improvements that people asked me for, much less. And that's why the game saves were unusable in version 0.55.
But people think this is a paint-and-colour and that you can just magically change everything. As it turns out, NO. Any change messes up the programming logic and the whole game would have to be redone and that's why many things can't be added.
But please go on with all the whirlwind bullshit. I am delighted to see so many design and programming scholars. I invite you, if you know so much, to start creating a videogame. You will see how much fun it is.
By the way Demon Boy Saga has more than 3500 renders and several high quality animations.
But the point is to complain because it's free.
That it is updated every month? We complain. That we want more sex? We complain.
It is a fallacy to say that there are no sex scenes.
Do you want more sex scenes? I understand that, but the main character doesn't have a girlfriend and his mother doesn't want to fuck him like in Milfy city dedse on day 1.
I follow the script I have written since I started programming and designing it.
I take this opportunity to say that I made the game after playing Milfy city, Sumer Time Saga and Bad Boby.
Why does it look like Sofia? I made it as an easter egg because the game was cancelled and I wanted to pay homage.
That's all.
The gameplay is the same as Milfy City and Summer Time Saga. The navigation is exactly the same but much slower because of what I explained before.
There are a lot of girls and I want to have them all on the right track.
And if by now you don't know why there are no more scenes, you haven't understood anything.
I hope from now on you know how to add up the years at least.
And don't start asking me questions now because I'm not going to say anything else. This forum sucks.
( There are a lot of girls and I want to have them all on the right track. ) Yessss :) So many girls and you can't do anything with them what would be fun to play and not just see them, If I want to see some pictures, I'm looking at the pictures, not the game . I understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but every person who has high hopes and feels disappointed has the right to express his or her own opinion. Instead of seeing the progress of the game, we see the same rework all the time, it's boring and adds little to the game. So I'm not surprised people are complaining.
snob-mimimi.gif

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes