dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Well this thread's a shitshow.

All I can tell you _Darkmage_ and Reidlo is the same that I've told hundreds of developers here for years - this is a pirating site that provides an opportunity for you to grow revenue. People will support your game if they enjoy it and they won't know if they enjoy it unless they play it. And if they're having an unsatisfying experience then they're not going to become subscribers. Your conversion rate is going to be 1-2% of downloads at best because it's a niche marketplace.

But all of the major games mentioned as inspirations started right here as niche games and eventually through good marketing, good community management and good development practices, started making a lot of money.

Two small tips for you - firstly, you're supposed to be professionals because you're making a game for money. Professional community management isn't venting your frustrations to the widest possible audience, and like it or not, this forum is the widest possible audience for people who create revenue for adult games. It just makes you look bad. Secondly, you need to realise that you're not in the development industry (and again this is a lesson that will essentially determine future success of 90% of devs on here). The development industry has a plan and a project and builds it and sells it. That is not what you are doing. You are in the live service industry - people pay you a monthly fee in order to access your ongoing title and have a voice in the future direction. The service finishes when your story is told and you pivot that into a brand new live service game to retain an audience over time. Subscriber churn is never 100% and that is how you make long term money.

You're discovering what every game developer in the world has discovered repeatedly for about 40 years now - you can never beat the pirates and trying to do so is a pointless endeavour that will cost you time and energy that could be better spent elsewhere in your development. There are billion dollar corporations who cannot defeat the pirates, small indie developers have no chance. The amount of former developers on here who get annoyed by pirates, fight them in threads, then try to close leaks and eventually build anti-pirate systems into their games is kind of mad. If you can build it, they can unbuild it and usually significantly quicker than you. What takes you 10 hours to implement takes them 10 minutes to break and that 10 hours could have been spent in a better way - namely, creating a product that your audience is happy with and keen to get involved with and making relationships. What you have to understand is that there will be people in this thread who have repeatedly commented and play every version of your game after downloading it for nothing; your job is to build friendly relationships with people here in order to turn them from people interested in the project to people who want to support the project financially because they're either interested in the game, the story, the renders or just want to support you personally because they like you.

People downloading your game and commenting in threads is evidence of interest and or passion in what you're putting out. You can't bully them into becoming subscribers and locking off content has a diminishing returns (because again, you want these people to want to support you personally and you don't get that by annoying them). You should approach places like this with an attitude of "there's a pool of people interested in our game who we could get feedback from, potentially bring them into our community discord, and possibly even create a few subscribers from" rather than "this forum sucks". Ultimately the game will be posted on here by Patreons/SubStars and there's not really anything that you can ever do to stop that, and the thread will continue on with or without your input. So instead of attempting to swim against a tide, or piss into the wind so to speak, it's best to embrace this as a recruitment tool for your community and ultimately your subs. That's what all the most profitable titles in the space do and it has brought them success. The amount of developers I've seen trying to fight against this and it consuming them to the point that they retired into unprofitable obscurity is pretty high.

Or as the great Wesley Snipes once said in Blade, "some motherfuckers always tryna ice skate uphill". Best to work with rather than against a pool of potential players.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
This game feels similar to Bad Brother Saga (renamed to Bad Bobby Saga) by RAinces, is ReidloGames really RAinces?:unsure:

If not they are following the game play of Bad Brother Saga very closely.

can i get mod to give mc more money plz
Search for "Universal Ren'Py Mod" that 0x52 made.

Caille

Jun 16, 2020
can i get mod to give mc more money plz
You can go to this website and edit your save. they also have a patreon where if you pay ($1.00 if i remember correctly) you get unlimited edits.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.63 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 347 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

gfdgdg

Jun 14, 2017
Ye, i'm trapped on the I should leave her alone for now objective for Erica, does anyone know what the next step is supposed to be?. I've already gone through Dana's Pool event but her objective didn't change

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I´m stuck with "I need to check from my window if it´s save to deliver the dildo..." ... when I spy from my window, it shows "Lucia is working at the university... I can´t risk Mike finding the gift!"
What do I miss? :unsure:

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
I´m stuck with "I need to check from my window if it´s save to deliver the dildo..." ... when I spy from my window, it shows "Lucia is working at the university... I can´t risk Mike finding the gift!"
What do I miss? :unsure:
Try again on days when Lucia is not at university.

Reactions: Hlextor

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Try again on days when Lucia is not at university.
Next message is "I have to keep an eye on Mike..."
Does this trigger automatically or where do I find the house on the map?

Ok it´s bit tricky to find it out. Check Mike at school and afterwards spy again... a hint would be great.

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Next message is "I have to keep an eye on Mike..."
Does this trigger automatically or where do I find the house on the map?

Ok it´s bit tricky to find it out. Check Mike at school and afterwards spy again... a hint would be great.
After college, Mike haunts the girl in the library, you have to check there and Lucia is at home, alone, and you have Mike show you where he has the key in the backyard

Reactions: Hlextor

AresGoms

May 21, 2023
It won't let me continue with the mission, it tells me to read the diary, but when I read it there's never anything new and it won't let me advance in the story, not even with the mission of mike's mother Screenshot_20230521_155227_Demon boy saga 057.jpg

AresGoms

May 21, 2023
It won't let me continue with the mission, it tells me to read the diary, but when I read it there's never anything new and it won't let me advance in the story, not even with the mission of mike's mother View attachment 2638953
Update
I was able to continue changing the save slot, but now I don't have any more missions and it won't let me finish the one with the ex-boyfriend, and I have Lucia's message to meet Eya but I can never go to her house

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes