Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
... the building with SHOPPING in big letters at the top is not the shopping center... at least that explains why I wasn't able to go there when I needed to buy something.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Hello, does something say shopping centre instead of supermarket.
Yes, there's a quest to buy a dildo for the neighbor and you're told it's at the shopping centre. Initially I tried the supermarket but they don't sell them. Then I tried the building with "shopping" on top but you can't click on it. Finally moused around the whole map and the shopping centre is the large building all the way in the north. There's a sex shop in there.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Yes, there's a quest to buy a dildo for the neighbor and you're told it's at the shopping centre. Initially I tried the supermarket but they don't sell them. Then I tried the building with "shopping" on top but you can't click on it. Finally moused around the whole map and the shopping centre is the large building all the way in the north. There's a sex shop in there.
It would have given an on-screen indication of a new location unlocked. We'll look into this point and see if it can be improved.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
I appreciate you taking feedback. A problem is that the map locations are not good representations of what they are supposed to be so whenever you get told a new location unlocks you have to just mouse over everything until you find it. If there is a way to just add labels to the map, that would probably be the easiest solution.

If anyone who hasn't played the game or gotten far wants to see what I'm talking about, here's a picture of the map screen as is. Map 1.png

There are currently nine locations in the game:
  • Your Sister's Ex-Boyfriend's (Adam's) Apartment;
  • Amarzong (Your Warehouse Delivery Job);
  • Grocery Store;
  • Your Sister's (Kara's) Clothing Store;
  • the Library;
  • Your House;
  • the Shopping Centre;
  • Your Mom's (Sophia's) Workplace;
  • and the University.
See if you can guess where they are and then check how you did on this image:
Map 2.png

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
I'm at the point where i have to wait friday to see dana want company. Ericka is still mad me. I have delievery job. But i saw no objective for Kara i will look again. I am still stuck at trying to figure why Kara is happy

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
I'm at the point where i have to wait friday to see dana want company. Ericka is still mad me. I have delievery job. But i saw no objective for Kara i will look again. I am still stuck at trying to figure why Kara is happy
For God's sake use the objective box because that give you some clues, also if you ”need to think” you can stay on the bed in your room (even if it's not night), the room with tv is another point of interest, to raise the ”love” from the Mom you need to wash the plates in the kitchen when she came in afternoon.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
For God's sake use the objective box because that give you some clues, also if you ”need to think” you can stay on the bed in your room (even if it's not night), the room with tv is another point of interest, to raise the ”love” from the Mom you need to wash the plates in the kitchen when she came in afternoon.
figured out the mom, accidently triggered that, when i was trying to leave the house. thank you

Last edited:

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
I hate to ask, i have advance everybody but Erika. Where I suppose catch her not studying?

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
actually figured it out. now got figure out to not get caught . but think i know, but i'll see later
I don't know what you figured, but until now you seem totally clueless, despite the advice to follow the clues they gave you in the game!

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes