scooterman

Nov 4, 2020
How do you unlock the library?? There is nothing on my map labeled as library, and the only place to go in lower left corner is Kara's store. Is there a setting in the save file that can be changed to unlock this location??

scooterman

Nov 4, 2020
Never mind...fixed it myself. If anyone is having an issue where the library is not on your map try this. I opened my save (saveeditonline) and changed this value - mikeVisitaLaBibliotecaParaVerAAda 1/0 - change value from 0 to 1. "Had to look up library in Spanish to find". Save and copy back to save folder and load in game. Then I went to my bedroom and clicked on the bed. I then had a new option to - think about how to do yoga with mom and sleep. This opened the new location - library. If you're stuck hope this helps.

• Hey there
Reactions: Bettypoo

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Never mind...fixed it myself. If anyone is having an issue where the library is not on your map try this. I opened my save (saveeditonline) and changed this value - mikeVisitaLaBibliotecaParaVerAAda 1/0 - change value from 0 to 1. "Had to look up library in Spanish to find". Save and copy back to save folder and load in game. Then I went to my bedroom and clicked on the bed. I then had a new option to - think about how to do yoga with mom and sleep. This opened the new location - library. If you're stuck hope this helps.
Yeah, sorry. New players may have a hard time with this. The library is unlocked on the Sofia path. We'll have to think of a way to unlock the library on the Lucia path without somehow screwing up the Sofia path.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Good game but map system and navigation system at home is awful, hopefully this will be improved in the future
Probably the "Lucia quest" could be finished in 5' with a good map system and a positioning of the characters on the map.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
how i get more money

i tried with save edit but it pop as -20000000
There is game save editor online. Author is on patreon and asking for $1 donation for unlimited edits.

Free edits are limited to 2 per day i believe (cant remember - supporting him for 2 years now)

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes