ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
You're getting all deep and shit about the game.
Isnt that the reason of any game that provides a story? To get all deep and shit in the world that was created?

Aint you the one already "deep and shit", because you are clearly bothered by what happened?
Like you're trying to sound "reasonable" and want reasonable scenarios about what happened but when someone points things out about what was presented to us you're like "Cmon bro, you're getting all deep and shit on the lore now, that game is not based on realism!"

Man clearly pointed good thinks right and said "All the characters so far behave in a believable manner given their situation and personality. " You can't really disagree with that.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
All the characters so far behave in a believable manner given their situation and personality.
Good joke. Except that for some reason the whore who happens to be the MC's mother, instead of suing her boss for sexual harassment, which is a very common practice, especially in 2021, decides to go out with him and considers the option of giving him her ass for a good fuck. Even a facepalm isn't enough here.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Good joke. Except that for some reason the whore who happens to be the MC's mother, instead of suing her boss for sexual harassment, which is a very common practice, especially in 2021, decides to go out with him and considers the option of giving him her ass for a good fuck. Even a facepalm isn't enough here.
I mean, do you know how far is his power reaching?

It might be a common practice after the recent years action on twitter, but do you really think every case is dealt like that and nothing happens or get swept in the rug? You must be leaving in some paradise then.

There are always people with more or less powers, reachings and there are people being used and not everyone has the courage or means to actually follow on it with some help from the court.

There are many things we don't know about yet and the mc mom was clearly disgusted in that scene.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
I mean, do you know how far is his power reaching?

It might be a common practice after the recent years action on twitter, but do you really think every case is dealt like that and nothing happens or get swept in the rug? You must be leaving in some paradise then.
I knew you would say that xD

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
what is doa?
Probably "Dead On Arrival", think I know what this guy doesn't like...

From what I've seen so far it is not avoidable right now, so I don't have any interest in it, if it becomes 100% avoidable in the future I might give it a try. I play other games with avoidable ntr like power vacuum or the spellbook for example but when ntr is forced on the player that is a deal breaker for me.
Alright, fair.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I knew you would say that xD
Well explain to me, why i shouldnt say that or think like that, you know the whole story? Give me some spoilers about the game, i want to know. ;)

Love discussions about the actual story, so lets just turn this thread to actually discussing it.

Reactions: oldshoe

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
From what I've seen so far it is not avoidable right now, so I don't have any interest in it, if it becomes 100% avoidable in the future I might give it a try. I play other games with avoidable ntr like power vacuum or the spellbook for example but when ntr is forced on the player that is a deal breaker for me.
You saved me just in time, from download , thanks.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Well explain to me, why i shouldnt say that or think like that, you know the whole story? Give me some spoilers about the game, i want to know. ;)

Love discussions about the actual story, so lets just turn this thread to actually discussing it.
I meant the how far his power is reaching I dont live in a paradise but no woman here where I live will go though that now I havent played the game so I cant say anything about that.

Jul 14, 2017
Been reading last few pages because im bored rn and its hilarious
Why is everyone announcing if they are gonna play it or not???? :KEK: no one cares :KEK::KEK:
Why are yall wishing good luck and blessings dev not even in the site :KEK::KEK::KEK:
Fetishes that can be found in this game:
  • Corruption
  • MILF
  • Anal
  • Feet
  • Voyeurism
  • Lesbian (Planned)
  • Harem (Planned)
  • BDSM (Planned)
Also very odd to have an NTR variable but not add it in the planned fetishes

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes