Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
I lost count tbh, but at least he's responding now so I'll give him credit for that.
I also recall more than 3 times unfortunately :ROFLMAO:

Guess we'll see something this following night, or maybe tomorrow right before the weekly update just like we were supposed to last week? Or maybe the weekly update giving yet another date at last?

This and Depp trial are proving to be fun diversives not gonna lie :sneaky:

veaqaa

Sep 15, 2018
- The beggining should be MC following Lily (hopefully end in a lewd scene)
- Aunt and Mom going out for shop
- MC and mom chill out in a pool
- MC going to pay a visit to the naughty aunt's friend (sex, sex, sex)
- Mom giving to MC a private modelling session with the new lingerie she bought
Ero did mention to me in December that we should expect a hand job scene with Landlady too so if that's absent I'll riot

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Now we got 8 broken promises.:HideThePain:
He really don't understand the problem, did he?
He said on the discord he wasn't able to make it for yesterday.
Afterwards he said it should be out today.

I'm glad that he's responding now, but I really don't know if it'l come out today since he's already missed a lot of ETA's.
I just hope it comes out before may.

bf3btk

Nov 5, 2019
He said on the discord he wasn't able to make it for yesterday.
Afterwards he said it should be out today.

I'm glad that he's responding now, but I really don't know if it'l come out today since he's already missed a lot of ETA's.
I just hope it comes out before may.
Think today is the day tbh, he'd never say "tomorrow" if that wouldn't be the case, espacially after everything that has happend durring the development of chapter 4.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Think today is the day tbh, he'd never say "tomorrow" if that wouldn't be the case, espacially after everything that has happend durring the development of chapter 4.
I'd like that, however it's difficult to trust his ETA's considering how many he's missed for this chapter.
Like I said, I just don't really want the release to be pushed back until May.
I also really hope for chapter 5 that he invests in a new PC and makes an overall better development schedule for himself.

Reactions: slick97
Jan 3, 2019
Most likely, the game will be released closer to May 1. I think he was counting on it. In any case, everyone can only hope that he is really making a game, and not just hanging noodles. Good luck to him. :sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes