Judge_Dredd_

Jan 28, 2018
Breaking news! Hot off the presses, live from Discord: He's finishing it up atm, he'll be working on the last bits into the night, he won't make any more ETA's. But if he gotta get some sleep and won't be able to release it tonight, it'll be up tmrw.
Any news from discord?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Mind control should get MC out of trouble with the bullies.
MC now has the actual babe, not to mention the drive to obliterate those scum from the office.
Corruption seems to be through exchanging secrets / items for favors or serving strong wine to
party girls. Not even Asmodeus, the source of MC power, is shown exhibiting mind control.

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
Mind control should get MC out of trouble with the bullies.
MC now has the actual babe, not to mention the drive to obliterate those scum from the office.
Corruption seems to be through exchanging secrets / items for favors or serving strong wine to
party girls. Not even Asmodeus, the source of MC power, is shown exhibiting mind control.
Mind control and fuck mom is so hot i miss lord of imagination game when mc mind control his mom and eat her pussy

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
In my opinion, mind control takes all the point out of it. I hope there is none of that in this game
But game name is Demon boy so mind control power must be include or mc can (Force Fuck)(Rape)(Sleep sex) must be include with Dark element If not game will be boring because romance way is so slow and Dev is lazy so he will cancel this game and Game name is not innocent boy!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes