Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Anyone know where those insane skin textures come from? Are they from known assets or did he custom made them?

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Update: it's absolute chaos on discord just missing the pitch forks
I didn't go on it yet and I could only imagine having to deal with a frustrated fanbase.

I hate to say it though, but he kinda had it coming.
Ero is probably an alright guy, however it is a bit ridiculous how many times he's missed a deadline now and his patrons didn't even get a weekly update(friday) today.

I hope he's able to release it by tomorrow, because this update dropping in May would be unfair to his fans IMO.
He's hyped the release to be in either March or April which probably won't happen now and people who paid the patreon fee kinda got screwed over by that(especially higher tiers).

I'm a huge fan of this game, that being said I don't think I can still support it on patreon and I already went down a tier since the higher ones don't seem worth it a few months ago.
A lot of the things I'm seeing are red flags right now and I don't know how much further this game will get with this type of production cycle.

Last edited:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Its not looking good for Ero, yikes.

It seems like what's getting lost in translation isn't that fans are upset about delays, but more so to do with Ero providing almost no explanation for them. The lack of transparency makes me extremely anxious funding a game that can no longer guarantee a release at all (which is why I dropped it complete back in March after he missed the March 11th deadline).

Whatever is going on in his discord Ero had to have seen this kind of response coming. Doesn't mean its justified, however when you're spending $6.50 USD a month in hopes of regular updates only to get delays and lackluster excuses its easily understandable.

I'm fairly certain that if he's going to release chapter 4 at all it'll end up being towards early June. After which he at least owes his Patreons an explanation of what's has been going on for the past two months with his claims of being pretty much done.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Not cool man, you're not even paying for this. Why bother?
exactly!the amount of rant here is ridiculous,devs has everyday life too,has a job and whatnot.i understand their frustrations about ETA's but talking shiit about ero?man thats just disgusting!many of devs here have 6 months cycle and produces shiit content,some dev here doesnt even update his game for a year,and for the record,ero is new to the scene.
i hope people here would give him a break.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
exactly!the amount of rant here is ridiculous,devs has everyday life too,has a job and whatnot.i understand their frustrations about ETA's but talking shiit about ero?man thats just disgusting!many of devs here have 6 months cycle and produces shiit content,some dev here doesnt even update his game for a year,and for the record,ero is new to the scene.
i hope people here would give him a break.
I agree that talking shit about Ero himself is wrong, he seems like an alright dude.
That being said, he does deserve some criticism for how he handled the ETA's of chapter 4.

He also does deserve the benefit of being a new dev, but it can only go to a certain extent IMO. Since he's missed the March ETA he's had a really bad time at communicating with his patrons/fans and has put out multiple false promises.

If the release ends up being in May, patrons would've supported Ero for March and April expecting an update. Ero himself said the update would drop in those months and people paid expecting to get access to it, now they're getting kinda screwed over.

After Ero releases this next update he should go back to his old development cycle, concentrate on getting new hardware, understand his limitations(for example: he keeps mentioning having trouble with animations so he should probably reduce the amount he's doing due to the difficulties) and only release ETA's once he's a 100% sure for a release.

That's my advice for him, however I've got a bad feeling this game is gonna continue having these difficulties and it will stunt its growth. Hope this doesn't happen though and he's able to complete this VN.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes