cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
No rollback. Yea, let's use dev time to disable one of the main features of renpy that everyone likes. That's a great idea.

edit: Also missing incest patch for obviously incest game. This is "landlady," not an actual landlady like some rare games.
Some devs remove the rollback simply because it's essentially a cheat tool.

chucknourish

Jan 15, 2018
is there a way to have her to have a look at your erection at the end of the game? i'd love to know before i go crazy and try all options

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
The author generally forgot about Lily and there was nothing erotic with her, and we spy on Nicole all the time. Not what I expected
Ur joking right? this update has a Lilly sex scene with options and animations and the Nancy one. Nicole hanjob at the end. supposedly ch.5 is when Nicole relationship with MC is going to take a turn for the better.

Reactions: acewinz

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
A advice to anyone playing: play with the tooltip feature enable. The scenes play out depending how much lust or love point you get with the character. With the tooltip, you can know what choices give love and lust points and how much lust/love points you need to unlock a scene.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yay! We got the update. Now we just need to find a doctor to sew that poor guy's dick back onto his body and we'll be golden.

• Haha
Reactions: buktccbfc71
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes