slammikjammik

Nov 23, 2018
Loved the update, now the hardest part, wait for the next one.
Some want to get into action asap, personally action for me worthless if there's not a solid build up, teasing, progressive lowering of inhibitions and development of relationships. Also that somewhat unrealistic naivity of Nicole is super hot, love it. And the fact that she reminds me of Denise Milani is a cherry on top of it all. GOAT stuff! I hope this release has a future. The length between updates is of no worry, as long as they come and throughout the process of development Ero is transparent.

Last edited:

srhate666

Jul 28, 2021
That's great, the number of people supporting patreon has increased a lot, my country's currency is very devalued against the euro, but when things get better for me, I'll make a point of supporting this incredible game, the only criticism is about the time of update, 5 months, almost half a year is a long time, I wanted a little more from Nicole and Lydia, congratulations on the great work EroMersive.

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Wow the renders in this one are great, the characters all look good and the storyline is interesting, definitely one to watch. Well done EroMersive.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes