• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Does someone have save on Nicole path from previous version/ from start of 0.33 ?

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
It really is a surprise that so far you are rewarded more for love points and the "romantic" route than for lust points and the pervy route. Personally I like it, since that's the route I follow. Normally it's always the other way around. It rewards you quite early game to be a pervy creep than a "gentleman".

But, I hope that eventually both routes will have the same amount of content. That we all have the same amount of scenes if we want the love route or the pervy route.

Reactions: Lucho0x0

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
so now we have bdsm? is it just the mod missing tag or this game has been added in the new update?

i've seen cage in banner? that's mean "slavery" soon will come up? i hope its not for ending scene, now "rape" tag is left, not necessecary though :HideThePain: let me taste it if the story really dark :coffee: (y)
forgot theres teasing n none maledom :KEK:

Last edited:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
It really is a surprise that so far you are rewarded more for love points and the "romantic" route than for lust points and the pervy route. Personally I like it, since that's the route I follow. Normally it's always the other way around. It rewards you quite early game to be a pervy creep than a "gentleman".

But, I hope that eventually both routes will have the same amount of content. That we all have the same amount of scenes if we want the love route or the pervy route.
i dunno, honestly i both agree n disagree bout this,
agree, yes at least have same amount either is long or its short whtever :HideThePain:

disagree, for have more romance? dunno to cuz overview says "not light-hearted" story its can be bad(dark) or really bad or even worse, but if the point goes to the opposite well thats mean it messed up, definitly from my point or even ppl who read both tittle n overview have expectation the story will be bad(dark) n course i love it :KEK:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Developer.....create an intrigue of lust and love between the characters...especially mother and son....and the game will be in demand..because it will be interesting to play..;).........:love::love:......(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
i dunno, honestly i both agree n disagree bout this,
agree, yes at least have same amount either is long or its short whtever :HideThePain:

disagree, for have more romance? dunno to cuz overview says "not light-hearted" story its can be bad(dark) or really bad or even worse, but if the point goes to the opposite well thats mean it messed up, definitly from my point or even ppl who read both tittle n overview have expectation the story will be bad(dark) n course i love it :KEK:
No, not exactly romance. I highly doubt this game will have pure romance. That's why I put "romance". In quotes. Because it's not exactly romance.

But I really don't rule out that there could be a nice romance at least with the mom. Like I said, I see it hard to have entirely wholesome and lovey dovey romances, but I do think we can have something mildly vanilla. If not, why have the option to earn love points and lust points?

I mean...
The journey he's about to embark on is one of sex, love, power and corruption, and definitely not for the light-hearted. It's up to you, the player, to decide whether you'll embrace your inner demon or remain true to your human side.
I believe this can be interpreted in this way. You either accept your inner demon (lust/corruption, domination maybe, becoming a perv or something like that) or you stay true to your human side (romance, becoming like a good guy, a gentleman, a knight in shining armor, whatever. lol)

Anyway, I don't expect wholesome romances, but something similar.

Reactions: Lucho0x0

bangbang10000

Aug 20, 2020
any help with this?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'yo' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "chapter4.rpyc", line 675, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'yo' is not defined.

Lucho0x0

Mar 9, 2022
Just WOW! I LOVE this game :PogChamp::love::love::love: Story, characters, enviroment, renders, animations (that one with Lilly, you know... oh my god...). Is a really good VN. I can't wait for the uncoming :love: ...Well, you know, we really have to wait, long wait... BUT I think is totally worth

I hope that EroMersive doesn't have the problems that have occurred again and I wish him the best with this project(y)

Reactions: tom882 and lipe2410
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes