bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Hey guys, does anyone know the game title which uses the same succubus model as in this game? Thanks.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Edit: Updated for 0.33

I've made a walkthrough/cheats/gallery mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a cheats button to top left corner when playing
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added green colored hints during dialogue showing points/scenes
Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod to your Demon Boy folder

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
is it possible to update the mod?:unsure::rolleyes:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Hey guys, does anyone know the game title which uses the same succubus model as in this game? Thanks.
try on the photo of the model through the browser .. "search by photo"

" "....similar.

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
You can also get "cucked" (at least the f95zone version) by mom's boss if you play through those choices a certain way. She'll do "whatever it takes" to keep her job
someone have posted choises here, but I can't find them. Do you know page number?

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
How can I keep love and lust points 12-12(i guess) until the end of v0.3 with mom? is there a walkthough(not mod) for v0.3? No matter what I do, it doesn't work. At the end of v0.3 I can't do much in bed with mom. I remember something was done when I played the old version

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022

Features:

it's not working with 0.4. Will you update it?)

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
How can I keep love and lust points 12-12(i guess) until the end of v0.3 with mom? is there a walkthough(not mod) for v0.3? No matter what I do, it doesn't work. At the end of v0.3 I can't do much in bed with mom. I remember something was done when I played the old version
use your save and change the parameters

Reactions: allura404

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
That wasnt bad. New scene with Lilly is really great. At first she felt like a usual boring succubus type character to me but now she is my favourite girl in the game. Nice to see mc being a bit more needy and assertive with her instead of his initial blushing maiden routine, maybe he is not completely hopeless. Would be cool if down the line there will be an option to shift power dynamic in their relationship in favour of mc.

Moms content is annoying though. In the next update she is probably gonna get railed by someone but in mc related content all we get is a bunch of shitty teasing and half assed hj without a happy ending. :HideThePain: As usual in ntr games: realistic but lame and annoying. Why have mc be so reluctant to use Lilly's powers? Wouldnt it be mega cool if Lilly could mind control mom to think that mc is the boss from her job for one evening. Mc could take advantage of her in that state in similar manner her actual boss does. Stepping into the shoes of the ntr antagonist and doing things he does would be an interesting and hot experience. :whistle:

Also sex scenes feel a bit short in terms of writing. Insert dick into pussy, 2 sentences of text, option to cum. Would be great if sex scenes had a bit more writing.

Last edited:

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
use your save and change the parameters
I changed the values, again I couldn't reach what I wanted, again nothing much is done in the bed. I don't know how I used to get this scene before. If anyone has a save file on this, I'd appreciate it.

Reactions: l_Yagami

alkaponecr

Oct 20, 2017

Features:

update on this?

name

Mar 8, 2017
yeah this game is great and the models are amazing. obviously Nicole is the best girl, though i like her casual outfits more than her lingerie and dresses. like i want a scene with her in her pink sweater with midriff/blue jeans outfit she wore this update
Ero is a very talented creator, he just needs to never announce a release date again and stick to just releasing when he's ready

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes