DekaPants

Feb 13, 2020
Guys I'm only getting the what I got on the last update. I'm unable to get anything new. Any idea what's wrong?

Lucho0x0

Mar 9, 2022
How can I keep love and lust points 12-12(i guess) until the end of v0.3 with mom? is there a walkthough(not mod) for v0.3? No matter what I do, it doesn't work. At the end of v0.3 I can't do much in bed with mom. I remember something was done when I played the old version
If you are trying to fuck her, that will never work. The furthest you can go is to rub your cock between her thighs. For that, don't finger her at all or she will awakes.
Oh and you have to give her the strong wine (help Lydia in the kitchen)

Reactions: allura404

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
Guys I'm only getting the what I got on the last update. I'm unable to get anything new. Any idea what's wrong?
Mine did the same thing, I still had the mod installed. I deleted the game, extracted a new copy and it worked. If that's not your problem, I'm not sure what is.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Oh and you have to give her the strong wine (help Lydia in the kitchen)
oh, thx dude. I totally skipped that. I quickly skiped through the dialogs to quickly switch to the new version. I was going straight upstairs because I wanted to improve my relationship with the mother. I didn't think of this

Reactions: Lucho0x0

zh

Oct 17, 2017
So... appearently the unlockable 12 love points HJ scene... is LOCKED behind the next update, huh? :LUL:
Or did I do something wrong?

This update is amazing tho. I like this game more and more (y)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You have to fight for your babes. Fight and show them your way out. Do not add salt to their hardships.
MC loves his ma more than his life that those bullies keep turning to shit in this game.

Psycroptic

Jul 23, 2019
First time checking this out and it's got some real promise. Lilly is going to be so much fun to play with ;). I hope we get a lot more scenes with her.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes